Open BlackHole Online Update

AlexWilMac

You cant update "by hand", just downloading some files. You have two chances, if you ISP is not blocking you:

1) update using telnet/ssh command:

opkg update && opkg upgrade

and then (after this command ends)

reboot

2) If the previous way doesn't work (I repeat: not because of OBH feeds' problems but for your ISP ones), you now have the chance of downloading the last release of our image from the OpenBH forum:

https://images.openbh.net/

If you, before flashing by the last release, perform a Personal Backup, you can restore almost everything like before.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
where i can find the latest BH feed file , please help , thank you for reply

What you are looking for will be "OBH feeds"... OBH is a "universe", BH will be another "universe".

Green Button, after Yellow Button > Addons and Feeds Manager

You will find what you are looking for in:

OpenBH Addons Plugins
OpenBH Feeds

Ev0

Admin
For anyone that has already updated to 5.0.009 and found that they no longer have OpenWebif, you need to do the following:

In telnet, log into your box, user name = root, password = whatever you have set, if you did not set one yet, then the password is just pressing enter.

Then digit the following commands:
Code:
opkg update

opkg list_installed | grep -e "^enigma2-plugin-extensions" -e "^enigma2-plugin-systemplugins" | sed "s/ - .*//" | while read pkg

do

opkg install --force-reinstall $pkg

done

reboot

Do not skip any of the commands, they are all required.

This will reinstall openwebif and any other packages that were missed in the previous online update.

The images are currently building, so once they appear in the downloads section, they will be available for you to online update using the above commands.

Of course you can just reflash your box if you would rather go with that option.

If you are still on 5.0.008 then you can just online update as normal.

chojny

Vu+ User
... well, unfortunately with version 5.0.0.9 from 30.01 there is also something wrong, after installing clean in flash and starting openmultiboot after restart it stands on BLACKHOLE .... I installed flash version 5.0.08 and openmultiboot started normally ..

Ev0

Admin
... well, unfortunately with version 5.0.0.9 from 30.01 there is also something wrong, after installing clean in flash and starting openmultiboot after restart it stands on BLACKHOLE .... I installed flash version 5.0.08 and openmultiboot started normally ..
Which box ?

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Thanks for the instructions! For me OpenWebIf works again, however, I’m still unable to access subfolders in the PVR menu, meaning recordings I have in there are not accessible. When I press on a folder, it crashes instantly.

Ev0

Admin
Thanks for the instructions! For me OpenWebIf works again, however, I’m still unable to access subfolders in the PVR menu, meaning recordings I have in there are not accessible. When I press on a folder, it crashes instantly.
Post the crashlog

Ev0

Admin
Is the file you are trying to play /media/hdd/movie/The Bill/._20211020 1258 - Drama - The Bill.ts a good file ?