• Updated to Python 2.7.13
  • Updated to Gstreamer 1.13.0
  • Glibc 2.2.5
  • GCC bug fixes
  • openSSL Security fixes
  • Basis for new 64 bit environment Support for multi libs 32/64 Bit
  • Stability updates
  • Based on OE-Core Morty
  • MX BlackShaddow_P Full Hd skin (1920x1080)
  • Kodi 17.6 (for those models that support it)
  • Various OE-A Core updates

2-png.33189

3-jpg.33191

4-jpg.33192

5-jpg.33195

6-jpg.33190

7-jpg.33193

8-jpg.33194

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

Attachments

• openbh-4.1.032.release-vusolo4k_usb_release_d6351f3.zip
    76.8 MB · Views: 265

hadiskamal

Vu+ Newbie
has the openvpn issue(problem) solved?as it was in the previous version and so many users like me myself need openvpn because we are in the countries with limited access to the internet.by the way i like this developed image. THANK YOU BH GROUP THANK YOU FOR THIS SOPHISTICATED BEAUTIFUL PROJECT.
B.R.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Thanks, one more question: is it ok to send saved channel list via dreamboxedit in this version or do we have to do the full scanning again?
I have 12 sats - it takes really long and causes a lot of fixing in almost all bouquets.

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks, one more question: is it ok to send saved channel list via dreambox in this version or do we have to do the full scanning again?
I have 12 sats - it takes really long and causes a lot of fixing in almost all bouquets.

You can send with dreamboxedit.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
has the openvpn issue(problem) solved?as it was in the previous version and so many users like me myself need openvpn because we are in the countries with limited access to the internet.by the way i like this developed image. THANK YOU BH GROUP THANK YOU FOR THIS SOPHISTICATED BEAUTIFUL PROJECT.
B.R.
What problem do you have ? Maybe a new thread with detail as it will get lost here.

AlexWilMac

Thanks to the team. Only, it's a pity that is never possible to use the personal backup. I think it was possible only once or twice (from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6, if I'm I'm not wrong). Anyway, in half an hour all was reconfigured as in the old 1.0 ;)
It would be nice to find a way, in the future, to let the upgrades quicker thanks to compatible personal backups!

Ev0

Admin
Thanks to the team. Only, it's a pity that is never possible to use the personal backup. I think it was possible only once or twice (from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6, if I'm I'm not wrong). Anyway, in half an hour all was reconfigured as in the old 1.0 ;)
It would be nice to find a way, in the future, to let the upgrades quicker thanks to compatible personal backups!
You are getting images mixed up, 2.15 and 2.16 are BH images as is personal backup ;)

AlexWilMac

Yes, I know! I meant that I was able to use the personal setting (and then I hadn't to reconfigure all the plugins and so on) just once or twice and it was at the time I had a VU+Duo2 when I think I managed to use the personal backup in that transition (2.1.5 to 2.1.6 or maybe from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7). But, at least, you see? I became very, very fast at reconfigure everything. :)
I'm resigned not to use this shortcut but the question is: as OBH, since 1.0.x, became so clever to automatically save the personal backup before every updates, what are they for? They could have been used only in case of reflashing by the same 1.0 ;) But if one needs to reflash with the same version is likely because of some issue and it's exactly the case when you don't want to use the personal backup.

Ev0

Admin
Yes, I know! I meant that I was able to use the personal setting (and then I hadn't to reconfigure all the plugins and so on) just once or twice and it was at the time I had a VU+Duo2 when I think I managed to use the personal backup in that transition (2.1.5 to 2.1.6 or maybe from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7). But, at least, you see? I became very, very fast at reconfigure everything. :)
I'm resigned not to use this shortcut but the question is: as OBH, since 1.0.x, became so clever to automatically save the personal backup before every updates, what are they for? They could have been used only in case of reflashing by the same 1.0 ;) But if one needs to reflash with the same version is likely because of some issue and it's exactly the case when you don't want to use the personal backup.
The reason for doing the backup is just incase the update fails (as we had with 0.6.027 iirc) so then you can atleast reflash and restore your backup in about 5 minutes.

Matrix10

Administrator
Unfortunately it didn't work - only a small group of channels (like 5%) are working.
It seems a full scan on all 12 satellites (+ many extra work in each bouquet) will be necessary again.

No,
I use one and the same Sat list every time I install the image
and I do this a few times every month.

1. start FTP dreamboxedit
2. Receive files from dreambox.
=====================
1. start FTP dreamboxedit
2.Send files to dreambox.

Last edited:

Gold_66

Vu+ User
That's what I did, but for some strange reason ALL channels were recognised as DVB-S, so naturally the big majority didn't work.
I did this very same thing in openATV image last week and there were no problems.

AlexWilMac

I did the same, yesterday, and it worked. Only difference, I use iDreamX for OsX but it's the same logic of Dreamboxedit. Or you could just copy almost the whole /etc/enigma2 folder.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Or you could just copy almost the whole /etc/enigma2 folder.
That's a very useful hint for next time, thanks. I suppose by 'almost' you mean that some files can be excluded. Just took a look there and there's a huge epg.dat for example. If you can specify which others can be left out, this will be a precious info for me. :)