2-jpg.39633

3-png.39762

6-jpg.33190

7-jpg.33193

8-jpg.33194

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

OpenBH 4.2

1-png.33196

Whats New:

• Updated to OE4.2 core
  • The main packages and utilities have been updated:
  • Gstreamer 1.14.4
  • Libc6
  • Openssh
  • Busybox
  • Samba
  • Openssl
  • Nfs Util
  • Dropbear
  • Bitbake
  • Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fix
  • Based on OE-Core Roki
  • Various OE-A Core updates
  • Various Skin Updates from Mx10

2-png.33189

1-png.39763

2-jpg.39633

3-png.39762

6-jpg.33190

7-jpg.33193

8-jpg.33194

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

Attachments

• openbh-4.2.018.release-vuultimo4k_usb_release_f8c148a.zip
    89.4 MB · Views: 755

Matrix10

Administrator
Updated all skins Open Black Hole image 4.2 ,download from images download server

Added new panels
Added more information
Fixed minor bugs

(green button >> yellow >> Addons Download Manager >> Open Black Hole Image Skins >>> ver (4.2 / up)

novae

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
thanks for the work you have done in OBH 4.2.
I have switched from BH 3.0.7 to OBH 4.2 and I don't regret my choice mainly for 4 reasons :
1-the possibilities of customization in OBH are richer especially concerning the channel list
2-I like the feature in channel list that allows to zap without leaving the channel list
3-Samba protocol is more recent than in BH which allows me to access the harddrive directly from windows 10 explorer
4-the menus are a little bit better structured than in BH eventhough I think there is still place for improvments

The only thing I miss OBH compared to BH is the FCC (fast channel change). With this feature the channel change in BH is instantaneous.
I have also noticed that even when this feature is disabled in BH, the channel change is still faster in BH than OBH (but I have to confirm this, it's just a feeling, I didn't make rigourous test).

May I ask something to add in future version ? In channel list, when I change satellite (I have a motorized dish) the icon that shows tha dish is rotating doesn't appear in the channel preview window. It appears when the channel is in full screen but not when I'm in the channel list. Is it possible to add it ?
Thanks again for the great work.

AlexWilMac

This has been discussed many times: FCC is in the original vuplus code (used by BH) and it is not available for OE-A open images like OBH.

zidane

Vu+ Newbie
merhaba çok güzel ama ben bir türlü cihaza bağlanamadım şifre yeri boşmu kalacak
yardımlarınızı bekliyorum saygılar...

AlexWilMac

Use only English in the International section, please: otherwise, use your own language section. The Turkish section exists for this purpose.

zidane

Vu+ Newbie
merhaba çok güzel ama cihaza bağamıyorum parola boş kalmam tekrar boş kalmam
Saygılamak bekliyorum ...

zidane

Vu+ Newbie
merhaba çok güzel ama cihaza bağlanamıyorum parola boş kalmam tekrar boş kalmam
Saygı için bekliyorum ...

Doll

Vu+ Newbie
I'm using OBH 4.1 and want to update to 4.2. Can you tell me the easiest way to do it and keep my setting and add ons?
One solution is to backup the settings, flesh install 4.2 and restore them? Will be ok?
Thanks in advance.

AlexWilMac

Yes, the only reasonable thing you can do is save your bouquets and channels (I prefer to use the words bouquets and channels instead of settings because "settings" is usually more generic in IT world) but my advice is NOT to use the so called Personal Backup because it has never led to a good reimporting of your plugins and settings. Save your channels by a specific software or by the OpenWebInterface feature (bouquet editor).

Actually, if you are a bit comfortable with its content, you might save the file named "settings" located in the folder
/etc/enigma2
It contains many many settings either of your system or of your plugins.
For instance, there are many lines starting by
config.Nims.
that refer to your tuners settings.
These lines might be used in the fresh installation to avoid the need of reconfiguring all your tuners (in case you have a complex situation).
But the problem with the file "settings" is that you can't use it entirely, just because it is modified by every plugins.
In case, you can have a look at it AFTER you'll have the same plugins reinstalled and you can try to copy its lines to the new file.