OpenBH 4.3 Vu+ Duo2

Mick12334

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry.
Yes I installed the OpenBH 4.3 rev 37. I dowloaded it this morning from this site.
I try it in flash and also in Multiboot and it is not possible to do correctly the update. When I do it . I have no error messages . I go to check it there is another update and I found the 79 paquets is still there and the rev software of image still in rev 37 and not rev 38 or 39.

Sorry for my english
Regards

AlexWilMac

To update an image, it's usually more effective to use telnet/ssh command:

opkg update && opkg upgrade

and then (after this command ends)
reboot

but these days there have been some difficulties to access the OBH feed server.
Anyway, there is no such huge difference between your and current .039 ;)

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Thank you for your replies. As I said in my first post I used the telnet command "opkg update && opkg upgrade" and a problem remain. Perhaps a problem is on the OBH feed server.
I installed Blackhole 3.09 rev N and I do the update. It works without any problem and now I got Blackhole 3.09 rev P .

Regards

hondasat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Thank you for your replies. As I said in my first post I used the telnet command "opkg update && opkg upgrade" and a problem remain. Perhaps a problem is on the OBH feed server.
I installed Blackhole 3.09 rev N and I do the update. It works without any problem and now I got Blackhole 3.09 rev P .

Regards

Hello board

same here. moved to openblackhole for a try but still not able to update.

AlexWilMac

OK, as said, there have been problems in the last days in the OBH feeds: and so? Is it a REAL problem to stay at .037 instead of .039?
Are we so version-aholic not to bear the very idea of not being able to update??? Please...
There is no real and substantial difference between this two updates and surely one who loves OBH wouldn't change image just for this smallest detail!
And surely the issue will be soon solved, unless... ;)

hondasat

Vu+ Newbie
OK, as said, there have been problems in the last days in the OBH feeds: and so? Is it a REAL problem to stay at .037 instead of .039?
Are we so version-aholic not to bear the very idea of not being able to update??? Please...
There is no real and substantial difference between this two updates and surely one who loves OBH wouldn't change image just for this smallest detail!
And surely the issue will be soon solved, unless... ;)

ahahah Alex, no problem mate. Just reporting.
If it was me, I would stuck with BH 2.1.4, worked excellent for years and rock solid.
Questions, what about RTSP streams in OBH? I'm trying to stream my Video surveillance cameras/DVR over OBH but I can see only glitches on the screen.
While in Blackhole, same url on user.bouquet run smooth and clear image, codec missing?
Hope you can drive me on it.