OpenBH 4.3 Vu+ Zero4K

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
Well you could be waiting a while for that i'm afraid as I am very busy with real life at the moment.

If you desperately need the Full Backup feature, then you are probably better off using another image for the moment.

Think the problem of the first external flash slow to reading and writting

i test with another best flash usb

FullBackup Done without error and all Right

xxx (Copier).JPG

bbb (Copier).jpg

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
Ok so I found some time to install obh 4.3 into flash on Zero4K to test this myself.

I am using a clean image without restoring any personal backup.

Once installed I set the image up as normal and installed some channels, changed a few settings etc and mounted my usb.

I then created a fullbackup (no issue's found) to /media/usb

I then installed that fullbackup into OMB, this also worked fine and the image boots.

The problem occurs when you are using the image in OMB and then try and create a fullbackup as it creates the fullbackup to /omb which is the same location the image is running from (as the Zero4K only has 1 usb port).

So the solution for this, is to use the usb format wizard and partition your usb stick with more than 1 partition (this will mean it will delete everything on the usb stick, so back it all up first if you don't want to loose anything).

Then mount 1 partition as /omb and the other as something else and create your fullbackup to the 2nd partition (you need to go into the fullbackup option, press menu then change location to the 2nd partition).

Then it should create your fullbackup without issue.

I see .. you are right

amartag

Vu+ Newbie
The problem has been solved and for the benefit of the members, the problem is that the Full Backup are in the the OMB in defaut.
The solution is when entering the Menu Full Backup we find the path on the OMB and we change it to HDD for example. We save the settings and exit the menu and go to the usb path where there is omb and we find that he created the imagebackups folder delete him . Then we go back Menu Full Backup and do the process in the usual way. all w'ilbe ok
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

babalung

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Bro'
I got problem with the multistream channels on Optus D1 160'E (Australia); when I change the channels to others satellite then I go back to Optus D1 again, the multistream channels become blank. Is there a solution to this problem?