Request plz help Multicast IPTV on VU+ Uno

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
hi friends i have vu+ uno box i want to stream my multicast iptv channels on my vu+ uno so i can watch it on tv currently i am watching it on my pc my internet provider offer multicast iptv which i want to enjoy on my UNO any body plz plz plz help

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
so many views and no reply where are BH support team ??? no one can help me ?? its 3 months no body bothered to help me :(((((

sat gr

BH Lover
so many views and no reply where are BH support team ??? no one can help me ?? its 3 months no body bothered to help me :(((((

Mr abid hussain i don't agree with you :blink:
B.H. support it is if not the best , one of the best you can see this from their images
with small used flash memory you can have any basic you need in your Vu+ receiver
also you see in forum home page give support in 10 languges !!!

And now about your question...
for we can help you we need to know:
1.who multicast iptv provider are you have ?
2.if your provider protect his urls
3.if you can extract that url

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
i want to play multicast iptv stream on my VU+ Uno i have muticaste IPTV on my broadband and i want to play all channels on my VU+ UNO like

this which im playing on VLC on my laptop i want to play whole playlist on UNO

udp://@239.194.0.84:6084

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
thanks dear i have this already but i want to play my own list as i gave u udp url because it works on my broadband and quality is great plz tell me which plugins needed for this to play udp not rtp or htpp links

sat gr

BH Lover
i found something

Udpxy is also essential part of this and it can be installed on PC, router (if you have Tomato capable router, please consider installing Toastman Tomato mod. This mod already has udpxy installed!) or satellite receiver. Udpxy converts multicast to unicast and and it enables you to use IPTV on all your home devices (mobile phones, PCs, nootebooks, tablets, etc.). I assume you already have udpxy installed, so i wont go further in details here.

Lets move on. You will now need these:
1. Notepad ++ editor
2. FTP program (WinSCP, FileZilla, FTP is also included in Dream Control Center program – DCC)
3. DCC-E2
4. Channel list of IPTV streams that are converted in Enigma2-friendly streams

Now run the DCC program and conect with receiver. Once you are successfully connected to your receiver, search for word “Telnet” on the left side of DCC. Then type “init 4″ into console. Now you can use FTP to transfer IPTV channel list to the folder /var/etc/enigma2/. When finished, enter “init 3″. The receiver will reset and the channel list should be seen.

How does Enigma2-friendly stream looks like? Here it is:
#SERVICE 1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a1234/udp/239.1.1.115%3a5000
#DESCRIPTION BBC

Bolded numbers are IP and PORT used by udpxy program. If you have udpxy installed on the satellite receiver than you should leave 127.0.0.1, but if you have udpxy installed on PC or router, you must change IP (IP should match IP of the router or PC). 1234 is default udpxy port. If you are using different port, change this to something different of course. “/udp/239.1.1.115%3a5000″ is IP and port number of a IPTV channel. Every channel has different IP. Port is usually the same for all channels, but not always. It depends on your IPTV provider. EPG doesnt work on these channels because service reference is the same for all channels: “1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:” Service reference can be changed though but this requires too much work!

If you only want to stream between receivers, please use this handy plugin: remotestreamconvert. Its very lightweight plugin and it comes handy when you have following situation:
1. Primary receiver with 8 satellites
2. Secondary receiver with only 4 satellites

and if you want serch in google for IPTV Player Plugin