RCU problem

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys I have turned my vu+duo on this morning and my rcu will not work on the box no response at all I have changed battery and rebooted box several times box was working fine last night I was setting up openmultiboot rcu working ok then I rebooted to my flash image open black hole and then turned off box went to bed then this morning turned box on and channel comes on but cannot use the remote control any help please thanks

Ev0

Admin
Hi guys I have turned my vu+duo on this morning and my rcu will not work on the box no response at all I have changed battery and rebooted box several times box was working fine last night I was setting up openmultiboot rcu working ok then I rebooted to my flash image open black hole and then turned off box went to bed then this morning turned box on and channel comes on but cannot use the remote control any help please thanks
Power it off for about 30 seconds, and then power on again.

Duo's can be funny if there not powered off for long enough.

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
thank you EvO that seems to have worked .........the box is still getting stuck on starting when using openmultiboot is there any way to fix this thx again

Ev0

Admin
thank you EvO that seems to have worked .........the box is still getting stuck on starting when using openmultiboot is there any way to fix this thx again
The only way I know of to stop that, is to power it off manually after it has swapped the kernel over.

It's not ideal, but it's the only option for some Duo's

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
thanks EvO for the advice .........is it possible to add autostart into the swopfile settings on the next updates thanks you guys do such a great job I really like this image its looking good