Remote button behaviour

fekag87

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the solution to change the behaviour EPG and the Channel up/down button.

I would like to open the graphic multi epg with a single press on the EPG button. How is it possible?

I've tried VTi and I could change the settings, even I could change the channel up/down button to change the channels. I liked the features on VTi, but it wasn't as fast as BH. I felt BH quicker, more optimised.

Many thanks for your helps!

AlexWilMac

BH is not OBH: you can't customise keys as you like.
If what you'd like to have is P+/P- keys for zapping instead that for bouquets and channel lists, you need to use a different file keymap.xml.
Use the file keymap.xml attached (unzipped, of course) and put it in
/usr/share/enigma2

Before that, I suggest to keep a copy of the original as, for instance, keymap.xml.orig
or something like that.
Remember you have to put again your file in that folder after major updates, because it will be overwritten.
After having transferred this modified keymap, remember to restart the GUI.

About EPG, there is nothing you can do under BH, as I said, to customize keys (unless you want to change all your keymap file). Only open images offer such customization.
There are plugins (like SetupQuickbuttons) which allow you to assign functions to some keys, but I don't suggest you to use them, because they alter the important meaning of coloured keys.
Multiquickbutton is not fully compatible with BH.

Attachments

• keymap.xml.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 1

fekag87

Vu+ Newbie
BH is not OBH: you can't customise keys as you like.
If what you'd like to have is P+/P- keys for zapping instead that for bouquets and channel lists, you need to use a different file keymap.xml.
Use the file keymap.xml attached (unzipped, of course) and put it in
/usr/share/enigma2

Before that, I suggest to keep a copy of the original as, for instance, keymap.xml.orig
or something like that.
Remember you have to put again your file in that folder after major updates, because it will be overwritten.
After having transferred this modified keymap, remember to restart the GUI.

About EPG, there is nothing you can do under BH, as I said, to customize keys (unless you want to change all your keymap file). Only open images offer such customization.
There are plugins (like SetupQuickbuttons) which allow you to assign functions to some keys, but I don't suggest you to use them, because they alter the important meaning of coloured keys.
Multiquickbutton is not fully compatible with BH.

Thank you very much your help!:thanks: