Reviewing Images

DonaldDuck

Vu+ User
Just a proposal. Would any1 write a short review of the 4-5 images currently available for our VU+ Duo? I'm not talking of a comparison: everyone can judge by him(her)self via direct test.
I'm thinking about a few parameters:

1- stability
2- image quality
3- dtt availability
4- media compatibility (youtube ...)
5- Network support
6- ........

What do you think?

Take care

DD

DonaldDuck

Vu+ User
I would like to amend my previous message: please read "image quality" as "picture quality" instead ...
I also think a final section with the unsolved issues would be useful.

a911

The BH Lover
Just a proposal. Would any1 write a short review of the 4-5 images currently available for our VU+ Duo? I'm not talking of a comparison: everyone can judge by him(her)self via direct test.
I'm thinking about a few parameters:

1- stability
2- image quality
3- dtt availability
4- media compatibility (youtube ...)
5- Network support
6- ........

What do you think?

Take care

DD

Hi,,,DD!
Have tested ALL!
:chair:

Black-Hole image is #1 in all category!

Any STB without BH image, like a body without a soul!
Rgdz
a911

DonaldDuck

Vu+ User
Hi,,,DD!
Have tested ALL!
:chair:

Black-Hole image is #1 in all category!

Any STB without BH image, like a body without a soul!
Rgdz
a911

I myself have an old BH installed, and it's been there since last August (DE stuff). It suits me ok, but I was thinking of an upgrade ... What am I going to gain?

Tc

DD

tdb

Vu+ Newbie
i flashed bh 1.4.6 on my solo through usb, from 1.4.5 version i had before could i have upgraded trough the vu+ instead of usb way?

a911

The BH Lover
i flashed bh 1.4.6 on my solo through usb, from 1.4.5 version i had before could i have upgraded trough the vu+ instead of usb way?

No ,BH image doesn't update within it self!
The image coding is complected and BH team have,always, have new features added to the new images!
The other images self-update to the new drivers only, I think !

Have Fun W/BH

tdb

Vu+ Newbie
@a911 thanks for the reply mate, it is so simple anyway unlike my old triple dragon lol

don't know if i should post here or not, but i would only have one request for BH team, which is when on all services why is it not possible to press e.g number 3 x 2 and jump to channels begining with "E"

otherwise perfect image

a911

The BH Lover
it not possible to press e.g number 3 x 2 and jump to channels begining with "E"

Yes, I guess U can do that , check epg setting or look up (search) @ forum posts, I"ve seen a reply 4same issue!

Have Fun W/BH!