Administrator
Well, we already have a similar version of PIG default skin in BH 1.5.1
but I have another idea
something new but it still requires much work and testing
So we will see whether or not to be.

So I do not believe that it will be a special version of PIG

Dzoni

BH Lover
Principles are principles :D , but because we expect from the master of the announced innovations, something new, something different.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Well, we already have a similar version of PIG default skin in BH 1.5.1
but I have another idea
something new but it still requires much work and testing
So we will see whether or not to be.

So I do not believe that it will be a special version of PIG

Ah, you can't tease us like this Matrix10, now we will be even more impatient :)

Dr.Martens

Vu+ Newbie
from Image server Skin Factory 10 BH 1.6 (gold edition) (Black Hole E2)
new black hole 1.6. ???
When will ???

biscamax

BH Lover
No friend Dzoni, I guess that "1.6" is not OE 1.6, the OE it's mentioned in images presentations and not in skins presentations (in addition, change from OE 1.5 to OE 1.6 belongs to the past), it's in skins presentations that are mentioned the image versions, so, I think that "1.6" it's realy a new BH image version coming soon, I guess.
The OE 1.6 it's not new to be mentioned as a "surprise", like master Matrix10 say here :D

biscamax

BH Lover
I guess Friend Dzoni (as a smart guy) did make conclusations reading some posts, just like I did :D.
The rest is a surprise (I like BH team surprises :D), we just need wait and be patients.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
And here I was looking at all the announcement threads even in the Italian section :).
Of course BH team always gives us big surprises :)

Thanks!!!!

Matrix10

Administrator
Dino Merlin

shot3-51.jpg

biscamax

BH Lover
Master Matrix10, can I make a slim blue border around info bar of this skin for own use (and a slim white border in Black White SE skin)? It's possible? If yes, how can I do it? I guess it will be nice with better contrast in black backgrounds.

biscamax

BH Lover
Thanks Dzoni, I guess so too. Yes, Matrix10 will give us the right answer.
I think that You can not change OSD without new coding. Matrix will give us complete answer.
Thanks Dzoni, I guess so too. Yes, Matrix10 will give us the right answer.

Matrix10

Administrator
If I understand ,you wanted to change the graphics
It does not need to change the coding but graphics for OSD.
and for this you need a graphics program.

But there is one problem which is that you not have original skin HI color files and I can not give this files.
However, it is possible with a small quality loss in graphics
to convert and change graphics with graphics program.
Example graphics programs from Adobe.

Of course, if the graphics are changed to such an extent that you must change coding you need to change it.

biscamax

BH Lover
Thanks Matrix10. Yes, you right, I want make a small change in graphics (just a small border in OSD like you made around the picons in Skin Factory 10 Gold edition and Black White SE skin). What you mean with "original skin HI color files"? That color is not a number color of a graphic program? Or you you have your colors made just for BH skins? You can't give me because you can't give it out of BH team or because it is technically impossible? I guess I can see the color numbers in skin.xml, right? But I don't know where I can see those colours. The colour I want put around the OSD is the same you did put around the picons (blue, in SF10_GE, and white, in BW_SE skin) and I can use the magic tool to copy the color, although not the same. You work with a Adove graphic program (Photoshop CS5.1, Fireworks CS5.1, etc) to make graphics in skins?