Skin location

Gigantone

Vu+ User
Where are placed downloaded skins in Duo2? Which folder and path? I would like to backup downloaded skins for future restore without downloading again, but I don't know where are skin files in my box. Any help? Thanks.

Gigantone

Vu+ User
Thank you Mito. Could you please explain better?
I found this folder, but into it there is one file called skin.xml, one file called skin_default.xml and one folder called skin_default with many many files in it. Must I backup all these or part of it? Thank you.

Mito

Administrator
Thank you Mito. Could you please explain better?
I found this folder, but into it there is one file called skin.xml, one file called skin_default.xml and one folder called skin_default with many many files in it. Must I backup all these or part of it? Thank you.
You don't need to backup all these files.
If you download and install a skin, you will find a folder who has the same name of the skin.
For example, if you install the skin MX X Line, you will find in /usr/share/enigma2 the folder named MX_X_Line.
Therefore you need to backup only this folder.

Matrix10

Administrator
hi
anybody knows how do i add skin from my pc to vu box i have skin downloaded
from internet its enigma 2 skin

You can't use every skin from the net but only those for Black Hole and Open Black Hole
and these are located on the image server.
You can download them from the box.
If you put in the wrong skin, it can ruin your image.

Raul11scp

Vu+ Newbie
Does someone have elegance 1 skin or mx skyline skin for vu+? Pls, and how can i install it i really like these 2 skin and i cant find them on the image server i am using obh