Solo2 Weekdays recording auto set up

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have recently installed a 1TB internal SATA III in Solo2. Could you please let me know how can I set up daily (weekdays) recording for a particular program?

I can see EPG has Add timer option. However, how this is linked to recording? When I press red recording button (at the bottom of the remote) it only allows to record current program.

Many thanks,
rdglad

boyofford

Vu+ User
You need the auto timer plugin, think its in feeds section.
Pretty simple but ask if you get stuck.
I use it with cooltvguide as you can set a shortcut in cooltvguide to make it easier.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
Many thanks for your help. I have installed both plugins cooltvguide (V6.4.0) and auto timer. CTG is quite easy to set up recording. I noticed CTG has timer option, what is advantage of auto timer here? Cheers!

boyofford

Vu+ User
Many thanks for your help. I have installed both plugins cooltvguide (V6.4.0) and auto timer. CTG is quite easy to set up recording. I noticed CTG has timer option, what is advantage of auto timer here? Cheers!
I don't use timer option in cooltvguide, not much use to me either.

I've got cooltvguide setup with autotimer and record as green and blue buttons in guide so just do one or other.

Edit.... Just reread your message, I just find it easier to set autotimer recordings from cooltvguide guide.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2