Solution: Autotimer Failure KeyError from VTI autotimer.xml import

howeydium

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

after I pasted my /etc/enigma2/autotimer.xml (with over 50 timers :cry:) from my old VTI Image into my new OpenBH 4.4 Image my UNO4k Box showed me follwing Error on the OSD:

"Failure Instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>:'full'
..."

I was just to lazy to configure each autotimer manually...

After a few days of try and error I found out that the "searchType=full" was not available in the OpenBH Autotimer (from the feed) anymore. Although the autotimer menu in Openwebif shows 7 possibilities as searchtype, the autotimer menu in the OSD shows just 4 possibilities.

Additionally the excludetype "shortdescription" seems to don't exist anymore ( i.e. exclude where="shortdescription">Deutschland </exclude>)

When I changed the searchtype to "searchType=description" and the excludetype to "exclude where="description", my imported old autotimer.xml worked without showing any error! :victory:

Code:
not working Autotimer.xml:
<timer name="“,_USA” Abends" match=", USA" enabled="yes" id="43" from="20:00" to="03:00" location="/media/hdd/movie/Dokus und Repos/Filme/" avoidDuplicateDescription="3" searchType="full">
  <serviceref>1:0:19:283D:3FB:1:C00000:0:0:0:</serviceref> <!-- Das Erste HD -->
  <serviceref>1:0:19:2888:40F:1:C00000:0:0:0:</serviceref> <!-- ONE HD -->
  <exclude where="title">Navy CIS</exclude>
 </timer>
 <timer name="Thriller" match="Thriller" enabled="yes" id="42" location="/media/hdd/movie/Dokus und Repos/Filme/" avoidDuplicateDescription="3" searchType="full">
  <bouquet>1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet</bouquet> <!-- Favourites (TV) -->
  <exclude where="shortdescription">Deutschland </exclude>
  <exclude where="description">195</exclude>
[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]  <exclude where="description">196</exclude>
  <exclude where="description">197</exclude>[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
 </timer>

Code:
working Autotimer.xml:
<timer name="“,_USA” Abends" match=", USA" enabled="yes" id="43" from="20:00" to="03:00" location="/media/hdd/movie/Dokus und Repos/Filme/" avoidDuplicateDescription="3" searchType="description">
  <serviceref>1:0:19:283D:3FB:1:C00000:0:0:0:</serviceref> <!-- Das Erste HD -->
  <serviceref>1:0:19:2888:40F:1:C00000:0:0:0:</serviceref> <!-- ONE HD -->
  <exclude where="title">Navy CIS</exclude>
 </timer>
 <timer name="Thriller" match="Thriller" enabled="yes" id="42" location="/media/hdd/movie/Dokus und Repos/Filme/" avoidDuplicateDescription="3" searchType="full">
  <bouquet>1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet</bouquet> <!-- Favourites (TV) -->
  <exclude where="description">Deutschland </exclude>
  <exclude where="description">195</exclude>
  <exclude where="description">196</exclude>
  <exclude where="description">197</exclude>
 </timer>