Still impossible to cut 4K recordings

AlexWilMac

OBH version are going on (I use it since 0.4) but it's still impossible to cut 4K recordings. Now, for instance, Rai4K broadcasts interesting documentaries and also films or important TV series even more often.
For instance, from this Tuesday on it'll be broadcast "I Medici".
But you can't cut them by the specific plugin because OBH does not record any .ap file during recording (so you can't even reconstruct it by another important plugin).
Rai 4K broadcasts in HEVC H.265.

AlexWilMac

Very strange: last week, I don't know if it was related to some updates, the cutting was possible. With the last episode of "I Medici" and the last update, again the .ap and other files needed for cutting were not created along with the recording. So, no cut was possible.
I suppose then that the bug is not related to the OBH versions occurred in the last days.

AlexWilMac

Just an update: after one week that the issue seemed to be solved by the current (at that time) OBH 4.2. last version, again it happened that the last episode was recorded without the needed files for cutting.
So, I really don't know where was the problem.
At the moment I'm running the 4.1.022 and the recording of Rai4K is doing a different strange thing, but it's useless to report bugs for an old release: so I won't report it. I hope it's the 4.2 able to solve everything ;)