SVDownloader 1.3

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
SVDownloader 1.3

Description:
SVDownloader is a plugin for Enigma2 which downloads vHannibal or Cyrus settings without deleting your DVB-T favourites category.

Prerequisites:
pyhton-zlib - If you do not have python-zlip package already installed, go to Menu -> Setup -> Software Manager -> Advanced Options -> Packet Manager, select python-zip packet and install it.
If you do not find Advanced Options, you should first activate Expert mode in Menu -> Setup -> Customize

Installation:
Download the plugin, place it into directory /tmp/ of your STB, and install it through addon manual install procedure.
Restart Enigma2.

Usage:
When you start the plugin, you just need to select which type of settings you like (vHannibal and Cyrus are supported), how many feeds you want and choose if you want to keep your DVB-T favourite category.
Then you can hit Blue button.
Eventually, the plugin will ask which is the category you want to keep, and then it starts intalling new settings.

History:
--------
1.1 - First Release (Beta)
1.2 - Intent to use internal unzip. Hold for now due to other issues
1.3 - Fix Cyrus Motor Download Green Screen
- Fix Bouquet download when change Setting source
- Automatic Setting Reload implemented
svdownloader13pluginsme.jpg

svdownloader13sceltaset.jpg

svdownloader13settingss.jpg

Thanks to Alez for the plugin image and to Pessottino and Big Ed for betatesting.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-svdownloader.ipk
    22.2 KB · Views: 59

simona

Vu+ Newbie
Ciao e complimenti

Davvero un ottimo plugin. L'ho provato su un dreambox 800 e, dopo aver installato python-zlib, ha funzionato senza problemi.

Ci sarebbe solo una cosina da sistemare:
Avevo deciso di "mantenere" il bouquet dei canali dvb-t (il nome del mio bouquet è "DIGITALE TERRESTRE"), dopo l'installazione mi sono ritrovato:

Top Italia
DIGITALE TERRESTRE <--- il mio bouquet
Digitale Terrestre <---- il bouquet presente nella lista di Vhannibal
Alta Definizione

Se decidiamo di conservare il nostro bouquet del dtt occorrerebbe quindi cancellare quello della lista che si va ad installare.

simona

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, may be I've to use english

I tested on a dreambox 800 and, after installed python-zlib, everything worked nice

I decided to hold my bouquet "DIGITALE TERRESTRE" but after installation I have:

Top Italia
Alta Definizione

may be you have to delete the dtt bouquet from new settings before installation...

Mito

Administrator
Sorry, may be I've to use english

I tested on a dreambox 800 and, after installed python-zlib, everything worked nice

I decided to hold my bouquet "DIGITALE TERRESTRE" but after installation I have:

Top Italia
Alta Definizione

may be you have to delete the dtt bouquet from new settings before installation...
If you don't like or don't need some bouquet, you can remove it after installing by your remote control.
You can't do it before installing new settings.