tdt problems wintv MiniStick

fandos

Vu+ User
good morning, I have black hole last and I have trouble with the wintv MiniStick tdt, I put the sat watching channel tdt I go to see a channel for my subscription, and sat back to see the channel and when I come back again see the channel on DTT with my subscription gives me green screen shot and restarts the deco, I can not do any capturing the snapshot given that I have deco hanging, I will check this to have no incompatibilities when viewing the tdt with our crediting.
thanks and regards
en español:
buenos dias,tengo black hole ultima y tengo problemas con el tdt es el wintv ministick,pongo la el sat viendo un canal me voy al tdt viendo un canal con mi correspondiente abono,vuelvo al sat y veo el canal y cuando vuelvo otra vez a ver el canal de el tdt con mi abono me da pantallazo verde y se reinicia el deco,no puedo hacer ninguna captura de el pantallazo dado que se me queda el deco colgado,pido se revise esto para que no tengamos incompatibilidades a la hora de ver el tdt con nuestros abonos correspondientes.
gracias y saludos​

fandos

Vu+ User
well I'm trying to capture the screen of green so you can see what happens, for now this is what I could get, whether it be to capture the screenshot, greetings

Seku

BH Lover
Hello Fandos, I´m making zapping between Canal+ y GolTv and I have not any problem... if you want tell me on private.

Regards ;)

fandos

Vu+ User
every time I open the GolTV and I spend the channel + and return to the GolTV I have the black screen and both the goal and in the axn, I have not gone to restart with the snapshot green but to me is black the screen.
Greetings.