transcoding setup

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
On my android phone my bitrate is 1000/350 and frame rate is 30000/30000 and On my Solo2 bitrate is 0350000 and frame rate is 30000 and it works fine if I'm anywhere with a good wifi signal.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Are you able to use transcoding within your home wifi network?

Check the mappings of ports 8001 and 8002 on the router.

radja

Vu+ Newbie
i'm usin througt WIFI 8mb and iphone vu+PLAYER apps, but i think and nedd to slow the bitrate becouse my upload speed it's 500kb,
Please, can you put here screenshot of settings in VU+ Player aplication on android?
Before in my old android phone I have this and it's good working.
Now in my new android phone and new images in Solo 2 (BH or Openpli, never mind) it's working good in my home netwotk, but it's not working outside home network. Ports 80, 8001 and 8002 are opened in router and in router is added DNS address noip.com.
Lasts days on my home network internet I see my outside IP address is constantly changing, in time period of 5-10 seconds and I see that on web site www.whatismyipaddress.com. I'm install PC program Updater for npip.com and when I press button Refresh it's appear new IP address too.
Is it only problem or something else?
I forgot password for Solo 2 and in applicarion's settings VU+ Player android in field password I leave blank. Is it good?

Послато са 6037K користећи Тапаток 2

paralepepipedo

Vu+ Newbie
Please, can you put here screenshot of settings in VU+ Player aplication on android?
Now in my new android phone and new images in Solo 2 (BH or Openpli, never mind) it's working good in my home netwotk, but it's not working outside home network. Ports 80, 8001 and 8002 are opened in router and in router is added DNS address noip.com.
Lasts days on my home network internet I see my outside IP address is constantly changing, in time period of 5-10 seconds and I see that on web site www.whatismyipaddress.com. I'm install PC program Updater for npip.com and when I press button Refresh it's appear new IP address too.
I forgot password for Solo 2 and in applicarion's settings VU+ Player android in field password I leave blank. Is it good?

Hi, this apllication it's not working, try using
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.reichholf.dreamdroid
I use this app and all its ok..

Last edited by a moderator:

radja

Vu+ Newbie

Problem was on internet provider side, because it's changing IP adress always.
Now it's OK.

Послато са Lenovo A536 користећи Тапаток 2

birdman99

Vu+ User
Could someone with the knowledge put together a newer setup for webif i have it causing me problems on watching live streams from my own IP, i can watch recordings and change channel using Webif but no stream

birdman99

Vu+ User
its ok i fix

Here is how i get working on Vu duo 2 blackhole 3.0.2

Open webif enabled Yes
Show box name No
HTTP port Use your chosen port number ( make sure you open the port in router or modem NAT settings ).
Enable HTTP authentication No
Enable HTTPS Yes
HTTPS port Choose your port number
Enable HTTPS Authentication No
Require client cert No
Smart services Remaining No
Enable Parental control No
Add service name to stream information No

kosta lolo

Vu+ Newbie
hello
can someone help with the settings on vu+player or dreamdroid to connect outside the network.
Ports 80, 8001 and 8002 are opened in router and in router is added DNS address noip.com.I also added DNS address noip.com in my receiver but for some reason cant connect outside the network.My receiver is vu+uno4k with the latest blackhole image

thank you

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
hello
can someone help with the settings on vu+player or dreamdroid to connect outside the network.
Ports 80, 8001 and 8002 are opened in router and in router is added DNS address noip.com.I also added DNS address noip.com in my receiver but for some reason cant connect outside the network.My receiver is vu+uno4k with the latest blackhole image

thank you

did you set static ip to your vu box?
try to run a little program called duc from noip.com to your pc. it updates every five minutes your external ip.
find out your external ip and put it on a browser out of your network (from a mobile) and see if you can connect

kosta lolo

Vu+ Newbie
did you set static ip to your vu box?
try to run a little program called duc from noip.com to your pc. it updates every five minutes your external ip.
find out your external ip and put it on a browser out of your network (from a mobile) and see if you can connect

I dont have static ip, i am using no-ip and i already set it to my router and to the vu box but it doesnt connect.I also tried port 1222 instead of 80 but still nothing.
p.s inside my network it working fine

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
I dont have static ip, i am using no-ip and i already set it to my router and to the vu box but it doesnt connect.I also tried port 1222 instead of 80 but still nothing.
p.s inside my network it working fine

when you configured your router ports it asks you also for an ip of your box. This ip have to be static. disable the dhcp from box and set it like the one you put in router.

kosta lolo

Vu+ Newbie
when you configured your router ports it asks you also for an ip of your box. This ip have to be static. disable the dhcp from box and set it like the one you put in router.
of course i have disabled dhcp and the box has static ip.Dont know why it's not working i am considering trying another image(maybe openatv)

Matrix10

Administrator
In port forwarding configuration in your router you have to open port/ports and forward port/ports to IP of your BOX.