Tutorial for Subtitle player DDamir E2 v3.01

bogdanm

This plugin read subtiles from HDD ?
Im try put in hdd film [avi; mpg] and subtiles to him in srt; but is no posible make this to work film is going nice but subtiles no.
Im dont download this subtiles from this plugin im find in net and im put by ftp to box.

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
You can use enigma option to play subtitles directly but you have to convert it to UTF-8 (also you must start subtitles manually on txt or audio button).
Option 2 is to use this plugin and procedure is like i wrote it on previous post - also please read manual how to use this plugin.
For now there is no option to automatically start subtitle with movie - maybe something will be in future version of plugin :happy:

tontongreco

Vu+ Newbie
i cant found how is work. I see a lot of movie on my screen but always after ok t saw the message could'nt download.
Can you help me please?

youssef mohamed

Vu+ Newbie
i have a problem with this plug in with my vu+ solo with VTI 2.3
after installing this plug in .. the font of the plug in is dotted and seems there is a problem
and after i download the subtitle and i click "run subtitle" it shows me one line from the subtitle and it's remain for few seconds and after that it crashes
shows me a green screen with a lot of lines inside and tell me that's will restart ..

so any help about this vu+ solo .. the problem with VTI or with this machine coz it's only with me for a few days ..
i begin to hate it .. wishing that i bought the dreambox one :((

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Did you try with another subtitle - some subtitles can crash a plugin..
Alsa try to make swap and then test again.

youssef mohamed

Vu+ Newbie
I tried a lot of subtitle with the same crash ..
and also i tried to erase the version of software .. and i install it again VTI 2.3 with subtitle player 2.52 and i tried 2.56
another error the plugin doesn't open and missing plugin..
so any help about this VU+ SOlo
if u had experience with any image compatible with any version of subtitle player just let me know ..
i hear that there is VTI VIX Blackhole .. so any one has experience with vu+ solo just tell me

youssef mohamed

Vu+ Newbie
Can i use this plugin to add subtitle to movies played from PC
.. cause i mount the shared folder and run the movie with mediaplayer.. but i can't open this plugin while the movie is playing ..
so any idea about that ??

Nima

Vu+ Newbie
too much crash, not usefull
I have the 3.02 r2 version , it crashes every time .
crashes when I press the download button
crashes when I press the run subtitle button

markshore

Vu+ Newbie
Hi nice plugin but a few questions that i am not sure about, previously made recordings are played from the movie folder not media player which i can do but when you start subtitles (srt) file the titles show but are completly wrong have read that button 5 will sync using the EPG and find the right portion of the epg to play also button 9 but not sure, all this needs the EPG which is great with live films etc but pre-recorded ones have no epg to follow to sync to the correct subtitles any ideas please.
Regards
Mark

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Recorder movies you have to sync manually.
Also if you are quit and then back to watch movie again you can use button number 7 after you start subtitle again.
With that button you jump on the same place where you quit last time.

emomast

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone had any success using this plugin with cyrillic subtitles?

I saved them in UTF-8 but I always get the green screen with the following error:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DD_Subt/plugin.py", line 1475, in layoutFinished
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DD_Subt/plugin.py", line 1504, in radi
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DD_Subt/plugin.py", line 1609, in zaSrt
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/encodings/cp1250.py", line 15, in decode
    return codecs.charmap_decode(input,errors,decoding_table)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 50: character maps to <undefined>
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method priprematitla.layoutFinished of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.DD_Subt.plugin.priprematitla'>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

When I use the original file with windows encoding it doesn't crash but the letters are unreadable.

Thank you.