Volume up and down button does not work with the remote

a7farouk

Vu+ User
Volume up and down button does not work with the remote ...... but its work in button in front panel of box
how can i fix this problem ?

i have vu duo 4k se opbh

nunigaia

Volume up and down button does not work with the remote ...... but its work in button in front panel of box
how can i fix this problem ?

i have vu duo 4k se opbh

Have you changed the definitions of your RCU?

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Volume keys can be assigned either to control VU+ or the TV. Follow the manual instructions.
I attach the manual's part for most of remote control unit (RCU).
Otherwise refer to the manual that was included with your box or tell us which RCU you've got.

Attachments

• VU+ Remote control programming.pdf
    402.5 KB · Views: 64

nunigaia

Volume keys can be assigned either to control VU+ or the TV. Follow the manual instructions.
I attach the manual's part for most of remote control unit (RCU).
Otherwise refer to the manual that was included with your box or tell us which RCU you've got.

This is for OLD ( Vu+ Models as: UNO ..., 2nd Generation ), and SOLO4K, probably UNO4K ( not sure ) and Ultimo4k.

He needs for IR-300 Remote Control, simliar coding as the Bluetooth Vuplus Remote control.

i have RCU comes with v duo 4k se original

Steps:

On your RCU, press OK and TV button at the same time for 3 seconds until ... the red led on RCU lights fix RED.

Press STB key at the TOP RIGHT corner on your RCU, the LED will blink twice ( DONE ... ). :)

Now the MUTE the VOLUME UP/DOWN should work, for controling your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

bassem hanna

Vu+ Newbie
Th
This is for OLD ( Vu+ Models as: UNO ..., 2nd Generation ), and SOLO4K, probably UNO4K ( not sure ) and Ultimo4k.

He needs for IR-300 Remote Control, simliar coding as the Bluetooth Vuplus Remote control.

Steps:

On your RCU, press OK and TV button at the same time for 3 seconds until ... the red led on RCU lights fix RED.

Press STB key at the TOP RIGHT corner on your RCU, the LED will blink twice ( DONE ... ). :)

Now the MUTE the VOLUME UP/DOWN should work, for controling your STB.

best regards
nunigaia
Thank u