vu+ duo and dlna television

papony

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,

Does someone could tell to me if it is possible to connect the vu+ duo to a second television ( Samsung EU32 c 5100 ) with dlna fonction in order to watch satellite programs on it ? I specified as second television because i would like to watch in the same time 2 differents programs on 2 differents televisions : the first television is directly connected by cable to the vu+ duo and the second television is connected by its dlna fonction to the vu+ duo .

Thanks.

papony

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your answer.

I know that i can connect my television to the laptop and use the webinterface to watch a channel.
But what i would like to do it s to connect directly my television to the vu+duo thanks to the dlna fonction of the television.This fonction offer the possibility to connect the tv to any other device like a laptop thanks to a wifi network.And so it s possible to transfert informations like pictures,musique and video directly from the device to the television.

So I would like to know if the vu+duo can be connected to a television with dlna fonction directly thanks to an internet network?