Vu+ Duo4K Tested for You !!!

Ev0

Admin
I bought a DUO4K, the merchant sent me a 2016 version 1.0 tuner, my friend bought the machine and your machine test tuner are 2018 version 2.0, my machine's motherboard is 2018, why tune Is the 2016 version 1.0, I tried to ask the seller GT-DReamshop.Com, this seller has integrity, this bad business, would like to ask the difference between 2016 version 1.0 and 2018 version 2.0 tuner, FBCS2X, thank you
We don't know the full differences between the 2 tuners.

However I believe the version 1.0 will not support MIS (multi-stream) when / if Vu+ finally add's support (however I could be wrong on that, as I said, we don't really know the full differences between them).

Also the version 1.0 tuner is slightly longer than the version 2.0 tuner.

Kuwait2020

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for the fantastic review.
If you have the option to choose between Duo 4k & Ultimo 4k, what box would you choose?

Ev0

Admin
Thank you for the fantastic review.
If you have the option to choose between Duo 4k & Ultimo 4k, what box would you choose?
They are both very good boxes and whilst the Duo4K is more powerful and a little faster to boot, the Ultimo4K suits my needs better.

emuzap

Vu+ Newbie
With this decoder (Vu+ Duo4K):
Does any one know if it is possible to record a stream that comes from the hbbtv in spain is called LOVEStv) of a terrestial channel (DVB-T2)?
And another quite similar question:
Does any one know if it is possible to record a stream that comes from an IPTV platform (like amazon prime video, HBO, NETFLIX)?

Thanks.

emuzap

Vu+ Newbie
HbbTV yes.

Amazon / Netflix etc you need to use the OBH 4.3 beta2 with Kodi 18 to view them.

So If a want to save those streams, for example, I may have to you install betwen the decoder and de TV a pair of boxes like this:
HDCP Converter UHD HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 converter with power adapter
switch than can bypass HDCP 1.4.

I was looking for a box able no only to decode hbbtv and IPTV but also to record the contents whenever I want. Does it exist?.
Thanks for help

Is it possible to do it with Vu+ Duo4K and other software?

Thanks in advance

Ev0

Admin
So If a want to save those streams, for example, I may have to you install betwen the decoder and de TV a pair of boxes like this:
HDCP Converter UHD HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 converter with power adapter
switch than can bypass HDCP 1.4.

I was looking for a box able no only to decode hbbtv and IPTV but also to record the contents whenever I want. Does it exist?.
Thanks for help

Is it possible to do it with Vu+ Duo4K and other software?

Thanks in advance
This is not the thread to be asking these things as it's way off topic (this is a review thread, not technical question and answer).

Start a new thread in the correct section of the board.

Famke

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,
I just put my Vu Duo4K into use under OpenBlackHole.
When I go in: / Information / About / I see a processor of 4 x 1.9 GHz, while the Duo4k is equipped with a 4 x 2.1 GHz.
Have you already noticed this?
Thank you.

Last edited: