VU+ one 4k problem usb dvb-t

oronero83

Vu+ Newbie
I have been in possession of the vu + uno 4k BH 3.1.0 for a few days but I have problems with usb tuner xbox it is not detected, in the / lib / firmware folder I can see some dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw files, so the files should to be install.
the problem is the kernel or is there any fix ?
alternatively, VU + Turbo SE Combo DVB-C / T2 works? can i buy?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Xbox works perfectly on Uno 4K SE... Insert the dvd-usb-dib0700 driver (1.0-r1) without the tuner inserted. Connect the tuner to the box, reboot E2.

VWujTjP.png

7CrIfjl.png

cIJjeCX.png

AlexWilMac

Xbox works perfectly on Uno 4K SE...

These pictures comes from OBH not BH and he says he has BH installed.

@oronero83: what is this VU+ ONE... ;) UNO is not written in Italian because the customise their models for each country ;)
Exactly like Audi QUATTRO is not named so only in Italy's market whilst it is named Audi FOUR in the English speaking countries ;)

oronero83

Vu+ Newbie
sorry i wrong write for distraction not customise
yes correct VU+ UNO 4k
i had tried with other image including OBH but xbox one tuner not works
now work perfect BH 3.1.0 sky digital key af9035 only dvb-t
but i want use usb tuner dvbt-t2 because in my country the future is only dvb-t2
my last test is buy VU+ Turbo SE, if that doesn't work i change decoder

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I didn't even see it was BH, I'm sorry.

I don't remember how it is in BH but it seems to me that it is still simpler than in OBH, I think you recognize it immediately. Both Uno 4K SE and Uno 4K. I can try on Uno 4K SE but I have to put BH on OMB... I think I only did it on Duo 4K before having MTSIF. As for the purchase of the Turbo SE, maybe, if you can't get the XBox to work, choose the first model ... it's that I've seen reports of problems with the SE.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Well, I tested it on Duo 4K in BH... connect the tuner, hard reset, then you have to set the tuner to T/T2. There is no need to install any drivers.

I think for Uno 4K it will be the same despite being a discontinued box, just like this Duo 4K...

Test with other images, such as OBH or OPLI, using OMB.

GisKSYz.png

oronero83

Vu+ Newbie
thanks so much for help
but in BH i see just installed driver dvb-usb-dib0700-01, not work, not detected
i just many tried other image oe-alliance, not work
i thinks the problem is the old kernel 3.14.28 v+ uno 4k is not compatible with the driver, i not attend vu+ updated kernel or not
vu+ uno 4k se kernel 4.1.20 vu+ duo 4k kernel 4.1.45
vu+ uno 4k is my first v+ reciver because for many year i have used dm500hd slow but stable in all, the future in my country is dvb-t2 and h265
i like vu+ hardware , image ..... but for vu+ uno 4k i am disappointed
my solution is return back vu+ uno 4k and buy vu+ uno 4k se

nunigaia

sorry i wrong write for distraction not customise
yes correct VU+ UNO 4k
i had tried with other image including OBH but xbox one tuner not works
now work perfect BH 3.1.0 sky digital key af9035 only dvb-t
but i want use usb tuner dvbt-t2 because in my country the future is only dvb-t2
my last test is buy VU+ Turbo SE, if that doesn't work i change decoder

The drivers are ready for BlackHole 3.1.0 ( embedded on image ) and also for Open BlackHole image ( 4.4 and up ), that might be installed.

AFAIR, it uses Geniatech t330 drivers.

best regards
nunigaia