Vu+ Remote key mappings have all changed

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
I'm using a VuPlus Duo 4k, running Obh 4.4 and using the VuPlus remote with TV and STB power buttons

Previously, while watching broadcast TV, my remote would do things like
- Press number key -> STB would display the channel picon for that channel, then a short time later, switch to that channel number
- Press UP or DOWN arrows (above/below OK button) -> show current bouquet and allow you to navigate up or down the list of channels using the UP/DOWN arrows
- Press Channel UP or Channel DOWN -> Zap up or Zap down

Now:
- Pressing any number key shows a black rectangle with a diagonal linen (i.e. key not recognised),
- Pressing UP or DOWN brings up the PVR/Recordings display as if I pressed the PVR button (which does the same)
- Pressing channel up/down does nothing (apart from the black rectangle with diagonal line)
- Pressing left arrow brings up timer list, pressing right arrow does nothing other than the black rectangle/diagonal line

I've done the Long press STB Power-OK 00002 (and also tried 00001, 00003, 00004). Any option other than 00002 makes the STB completely ignore the remote
I've checked the settings in Setup -> Setup -> User Interface -> Button Setup and all the mappings seem to be what I'd expect

Does anyone have any suggestions what might have. changed or how to fix it?

(I'm not keen to do the OBh 5.3 update as I've got the box set up the way I like it, including my own EPG import routines for New Zealand which might not work without significant effort)

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
This evening I tried it again and the problem has gone away

Has there been a new release that might have fixed it?