Vu+ Solo 2 remote control problem

Nassim Sonic

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, my remote control ok button of my receiver Vu+ Solo 2 doesn't work anymore even i changed new battery pack please help me and thanks.

AlexWilMac

Buy a new one. What kind of help might give you a forum over a RC defective? Do you know how many RC have I changed during the years?

Mick12334

You can try fixing it, by adding a bit of conductive paint, where the OK button presses down, but this requires taking the remote apart.
I use a mini, USB, wireless, keyboard, as this also aids my KODI usage, as I can type in, instead of using the pop up keyboard, and many of the buttons work the same, both OK, and the keyboard enter, both operate the same.
You can also test any wireless, USB keyboard, which connects to a PC, to see if it works

Nassim Sonic

Vu+ Newbie
You can try fixing it, by adding a bit of conductive paint, where the OK button presses down, but this requires taking the remote apart.
I use a mini, USB, wireless, keyboard, as this also aids my KODI usage, as I can type in, instead of using the pop up keyboard, and many of the buttons work the same, both OK, and the keyboard enter, both operate the same.
You can also test any wireless, USB keyboard, which connects to a PC, to see if it works
Thanks i'll try fixing it.