Vu+ solo and Technisat Multytenne twin

aboulben

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I got problem configuring a Vu+ solo with a technisat Multytenne Twin. As a reminder, it's allows to receive signals from 4 sat positions. Based on the manual, i should configure the receiver as follow

A/A 1 Astra 19,2° East
B/A 2 Hotbird 13,0° East
A/B 3 Astra 23,5 ° East
B/B 4 Astra 28,5° East

I configured the tuner simple, diseq A/B/C/D, same as above. I didnt' got a good signal.
Does anyone manage to configure a multytenne with a vu+ ?

Thanks,
aboulben

Cojayar

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I got problem configuring a Vu+ solo with a technisat Multytenne Twin. As a reminder, it's allows to receive signals from 4 sat positions. Based on the manual, i should configure the receiver as follow

A/A 1 Astra 19,2° East
B/A 2 Hotbird 13,0° East
A/B 3 Astra 23,5 ° East
B/B 4 Astra 28,5° East

I configured the tuner simple, diseq A/B/C/D, same as above. I didnt' got a good signal.
Does anyone manage to configure a multytenne with a vu+ ?

Thanks,
aboulben
Yes I have it. And no problem. IIRC, the same configuration. I am not at home to check it.
The second cable on tuner B and configured the same as A.
The signal is good, so good as can be a small antenna with four LNB. Hotbird gets a very poor signal, but this is the problem of the antenna, not the receiver. If you get all other three right, Hotbird sometimes go below the minimum signal.

TitanEye

Vu+ Newbie
I have got the same antenna installed on our balcony. 4 Sat as double LNB in one. Its great. Got no problems !!!