Vu+ SOLO SE- DVB-S2 8 PSK signal Problem

anilw

Vu+ Newbie
HI all;
I'm From Sri Lanka and recently i got down my Vuplus SOLOSE and i have following issues in my box;

1. Intelsat 12 (45E) tp 11550V 28800 DVB-S2, 8PSK EFC 3/5 does not show signals
2. ST 2 tp 11164V/11164H/11483V/11483H (SR-44995, 8PSK, DVB-S2, EFC 2/3) shows signals, but no ch found when scan
I have tried all EFCs but still no result

Pls help
box is running with BH 3.0.1, the image updated to BH 3.0.1 today and the DVB Drivers: 20151125.r0

anilw

Vu+ Newbie
HI tks
i have already done (about 10 days now!)
but still there is no reply from them
so worried about thier customer service :-(

Ev0

Admin
HI tks
i have already done (about 10 days now!)
but still there is no reply from them
so worried about thier customer service :-(
Just because they have not replied to you, does not mean they have ignored the issue.

It is rare that anyone gets a reply (I know it would be nice for them to just reply to say, ok thank you for telling us we will look into it), but they don't.

But you will find that once they find the problem, and fix it, it will be automatically included in future updates.

Issue's like this can only be fixed by vuplus themselves.

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
VU+ SE hardware is very poor and this box is priced too high not even worth 100 euro

and its tuner is very weak and not working on many transponders and experts here and VU+ technical team will never reply you because they know it has faulty hardware

VU+ produced good boxes in the past like uno ,ultimo and solo2 but after they all models are crap

Haroon

Vu+ Newbie
VU+ SE hardware is very poor and this box is priced too high not even worth 100 euro

and its tuner is very weak and not working on many transponders and experts here and VU+ technical team will never reply you because they know it has faulty hardware

VU+ produced good boxes in the past like uno ,ultimo and solo2 but after they all models are crap

Agreed, Vu+ support is awful. Never gonna buy their box again.