VU+ Solo2 - Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2 blockage

vitico

Vu+ Newbie
I have a vu+ Solo2 with an attached Vu+ Turbo USB tuner DVB-C/T2.. my image is BlackHole 2.1.6.1 Enigma 2

After scanning the cable tuner with AutoBouquetsMaker I can find about 396 channels and 37 radio, most of them working fine. The big problem is that when selecting changing to specific channels (action HD or thriller HD) then tuner disables and blocks and act like if no tuner would be installed.. it is requires to manually restart the deco by doing a hard reset. when turned on then the tuner comes back to life but if I enter in any of those channels then the problem happens again..
Its very annoying because the channels list or EPG dont give any hint that those channels will break the tuner. they are always the same channels but when surfing the EPG they look fine.

I really need the experiece of someone who had this problem so I can underestand whats the cause of this issue and how can it be resolved?

another minor issue is that signal shown in the signal bar is constantly changing from 0 to 44 in some channels and from 20 to 88 in others.. despite the amount of signal shown in the signal bar they look good. not sure why is this annoying instability in the signal level but my real problem is the tuner blockage and only restored when rebooting..

any advise will be really appreciated.

PD: the sat tuner is working fine and I can swap from sat to cable without problems...im not sure if that is relevant but letting you know just in case :)

kind regards