vu+solo2,vu+duo2 dual recording

ALIEN1X

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone tell me if VU+solo 2 has a hardware upscaler and not a software one?
I know the old TM6800 has hardware up-scaling as I'm trying to upgrade from this box to vu+ , just thought I would ask the question?

Petrushka

Vu+ Newbie
Further to my query about recording two programmes at the same time on a VU ultimo, I have now established that problems only occur when I try to record Sport1 and Eurosport 1, both on Astra 2, at the same time. All sorts of other combinations work OK. I rather fear that that has to be dismissed as weird.

AlexWilMac

As written in many other posts, it's impossible to give any suggestions in cases like yours without knowing your satellite equipment:
dish/es
LNBs
type of LNBs (SCR or standard)
and so on.
Surely, I can't believe you have problems only with these specific two channels. I think you have the same problem with any combination of view/record from 19,2°E. Try and see what happens.

AlexWilMac

As written in many other posts, it's impossible to give any suggestions in cases like yours without knowing your satellite equipment:
dish/es
LNBs
type of LNBs (SCR or standard)
and so on.
Surely, I can't believe you have problems only with these specific two channels. I think you have the same problem with any combination of view/record from 19,2°E. Try and see what happens.

Mick12334

Astra 2 is at 28.2E, Astra 1 is at 19.2E, Sport 1, could be referring to the German Sport 1, on 19.2E, the SD version of which is FTA, and is also known to be subject to interference, from DECT telephones.