VU+ solo2 wifi issues

weesilver

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, im looking for the latest driver of rt8812au for kernel 3.13.5 and vusolo2, just reflashed to image 5.2.001 and now cannot get wifi working! could someone please post the current ipk? Thanks in advance!

nunigaia

Hi, im looking for the latest driver of rt8812au for kernel 3.13.5 and vusolo2, just reflashed to image 5.2.001 and now cannot get wifi working! could someone please post the current ipk? Thanks in advance!

Image 5.2.001?? ... Our team has 2 images:

• BlackHole 3.0.6
  • Open BlackHole 4.2.001
best regards
nunigaia

Note: Thread moved to other vuplus images section!

weesilver

Vu+ Newbie
my apologies, looks like i'm in the wrong place, running openvix 5.2.001. had been working flawlessly before new image, cant get it to work even when put 5.1 back on. Is blackhole better then?
I am quite unskilled in this area but have been muddling on through for a couple of years now.

nunigaia

my apologies, looks like i'm in the wrong place, running openvix 5.2.001. had been working flawlessly before new image, cant get it to work even when put 5.1 back on. Is blackhole better then?
I am quite unskilled in this area but have been muddling on through for a couple of years now.

If you are familiarized with OpenVix images, you can give a try to Open BlackHole image --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-4-2-vu-solo2.37391/

This is the lastest version of Open BlackHole image ( 4.2.001 ). After flashing you must update the installed image via " ONLINE UPDATE ".

Then you can ask for support in Open BlackHole section.

best regards
nunigaia

weesilver

Vu+ Newbie
Just a quick question on Blackhole, does it have a plugin for Plex, if not it's a deal breaker as it is essential!
Also just flashed with blackhole and instantly finds my usb wifi, so at least I know that works ok. maybe over for Vix for me!

Mick12334

Just checked and it's available in Open Black Hole, have you tried downloading the Black Hole plugins, through the menu options, and looking for dreamplex?

weesilver

Vu+ Newbie
I have put open black hole on now, plex working ok, just messing with EPG, not sure I like it.
Also struggling to get EPG for IPTV.
Thanks for the assistance though, may be posting more questions when I've exhausted my limited knowledge!
RTL8812au available as a driver in plugins so wifi back on

AlexWilMac

For EPG you have two options: CrossEPG or EPGimport. In both you need to choose which XMLTV providers you like and then set a time to automatically download the EPG (usually during the night).

weesilver

Vu+ Newbie
Sorted the epg import, was a typo from provider missing port number!
Only thing bothering me now is the actual format of the epg is not to my liking.
Thanks for all support.