Vu+UNO 4K with an unicable LNB

Jah85

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I just bought a vu+ uno 4k with a Dur-Line UK102 Unicable LNB.
I am running on openpli image, I would like to run the LNB to Sport 1 US (German channel that is on polarization H) while recording TF1 C + PLANETE style (which is on polarization V).
I plugged my single cable into the SCR jack of the LNB which goes to port A of the vu+ uno
Here is the config that I put at the level of Tuner A.

Can someone do me a screenshot of your config and tuners?
Does anyone use a unicable LNB? Under openpli? Or Blackhole?

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Tururu

BH Lover
nobody can help me please ?

No vi el post, es lo mismo para el Uno4K, Solo4K y Ultimo4K (8 tuner).:eek:
El LNB que tienes Dur-Line UK102 Unicable LNB, 4 unicable +1Legacy.
La configuracion del receptor que tienes no esta en el foro, similar, selecciona el LNB si esta en la lista, si no esta poner los datos SCR a mano (SCR 1 al 4, 1210/1420/1680/2040).
En la foto esta conectado el cable al tuner A y bucle interno al B, no necesitas el splitter externo, como solo tienes 4 SCR, configura el tuner D como SCR4 a 2040.
---------
I did not see the post, it's the same for Uno4K, Solo4K and Ultimo4K (8 tuner).:eek:
The LNB you have Dur-Line UK102 Unicable LNB, 4 unicable + 1Legacy.
The configuration of the receiver that you have is not in the forum, similar, select the LNB if it is in the list, if it is not to put the SCR data by hand (SCR 1 to 4, 1210/1420/1680/2040).
In the photo is connected the cable to the tuner A and internal loop to B, you do not need the external splitter, as you only have 4 SCR, configure the tuner D as SCR4 to 2040.

FBC_3.jpg
FBC_3.jpg

Angel Martin

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I am having a similar issue with my recently acquired vu+ uno 4k. I am using a LNB Inverto Unicable Quad 40mm 2 legacy. Followed instructions from the previous post but it does not allow me to connect to tuner A from the tuner C to H. I can connect tuner B to tuner A as shown in the previous images. Configuring tuners from C to H it does not offer tuner A to connect. I change the SCrR but when selecting option Connect To it only shows from tuner B onwards. With the previous configurations that I had, the deco has issues recording several channels at the same time. I am pretty sure that the config I have is not using the expected optimized config with the FBC and LNB unicable.

I am using the last version of blackhole, 3.0.4.D.

I would do apprciate any help to complete my config correctly. Thanks.

Tururu

BH Lover
@Angel Martin

Mira si indica una sucesion de tuner para conectar.

Conectado....
A<=B<=C<=D<=Etc..

Segun imagen.
La foto de arriba es del VU+Solo4K y Openspa.
La sucesion en la conexion, es del Ultimo4K con VTI (funcionando ok) que tiene el mismo tuner que el Uno4K que tienes.
--------------
See if it indicates a succession of tuner to connect.

Connected....
A <= B <= C <= D <= Etc ..

According to image.
The photo above is from VU + Solo4K and Openspa.
The succession in the connection, is the Ultimo4K with VTI (working ok) that has the same tuner as the Uno4K that you have.

VU+Ultimo 4K.
FBC_Ultimo4K_conectado.jpg

Angel Martin

Vu+ Newbie
MUCHAS GRACIAS por la rápida respuesta y la gran info compartida.

He intentado aplicar esta config a mi Uno4K y con el fabricante Inverto, para encontrar el modelo IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP me exige seleccionar LNB Unicable, no puedo elegir Matrix Unicable como en las imágenes, y con la selección del modelo correcto sólo me deja configurar 4 SCR (del 1 al 4), por lo que he conectado A <= B <= C <= D, y como en las instrucciones indica no repetir los SCR, no puedo configurar desde E a H. Entiendo que debería configurar los 8 para aprovechar todo el potencial, no? He mirado la opcion User-Defined y no lo veo claro. En cualquier caso, con esta config de A a D, ha mejorado todo muchisimo y he puesto a grabar más de 10 canales a la vez... (no voy a llegar a tanto nunca yo creo), pero bueno, me gustaría saber cual es la configuración adecuada para optimizar mi instalación.

- Recomiendas algún cambio? O lo dejo asi?
- Yo tengo Blackhole, pero si me recomiendas VTI o OpenSpa (creo que no hay imagen aun de este para uno4K), lo probaré tb. Aún soy bastante novato...

De nuevo, gracias, y Felices Fiestas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS A LOT for the quick reply and for the useful info.

I tried to apply the config on my Uno4K and with the right manufacturer Inverto I can only find the right model IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP in the option LNB Unicable, I cannot select Matrix Unicable like in the previous images, and with the right manufacturer and model config it only allows me 4 SCRs, from 1 to 4, so I connected A <= B <= C <= D, and following indications about not repeating SCR, I did not config E to H tuners. I understand that I should have them all configured to use the full features, shouldn't I? I also looked at the user-defined section but I do not feel comfortable with the options. In any case, with tuners A to D configured, all seems to work great now as I could record more than 10 channels at the same time with no issues, but again, I would like to understand which one is the right config in my case to optimize my installation.

- Do you suggest any change? Should I leave it like this? (A to D only)
- Additionally, as I see you have mentioned VTI and OpenSpa, do you recommend me to check those instead my current Blackhole? I will if you think I should.

Again, thanks a lot, and Merry Christmas

Tururu

BH Lover
El problema es el LNB unicable que tienes/The problem is the unicable LNB that you have:
IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP (50€-77€)
http://www.inverto.tv/upload/files/201706/594bc62fd5b7d-1498138159.pdf

Tiene 4 SCR y 2 salidas Legacy (heredadas), no tienes mas SCR.
El LNB que tienes se queda corto, tendrias que buscar otro con mas SCR.
Los de 8SCR los retiraron hace unos años y no son faciles encontrar, por eso tengo uno de 24SCR que son mas faciles de encontrar y de media estan a 40€ + portes.
No le sacaras todo el jugo al equipo que tienes.
Con 4 tuner, puedes grabar hasta 16 canales libres HD (verificado en DUO2, Solo4K y Ultimo4K con disco duro interno).
Cuidado con los tuner programables de 24/32, son baratos, pero confirma que los compras programados, el programador cuesta 150€ de media.

Segun leo, el Uno4K tiene busqueda ciega, es operativa? funciona?
No confundir con busqueda de canales automatica/manual que usa los tp/frecuencias que estan en el fichero satellites.xml, esta si funciona bien.
Pero con busqueda ciega de verdad, con LNB unicable no fucionara.
Si un tuner/SCR no se usa, se "apaga" y no hay actividad/comunicacion, tarda un "pelin" en activarse, si haces alguna prueba y vas activando SCR, puede que alguna vez diga "sin señal" y ni un segundo despues el canal este ok, al final dejo unas fotos de la comunicacion que baja por el cable, solo 3 SCR activos, a la derecha con 10 SCR activos.

Con LNB unicable, el tuner se configura en un SCR, el receptor le pregunta si tiene señal en tal frecuencia y antes que respoda el LNB, ya esta preguntando por otra frecuencia, en Astra a 19'2ºE, de 1400 canales, solo encuentra 80.
Como tienes 2 salidas Legacy, puedes hacer una prueba, conecta a una de las 2 salidas, luego configura el tuner A para LNB normal y mira que tal.
--------------
It has 4 SCR and 2 Legacy outputs, you do not have more SCR.
The LNB you have falls short, you would have to find another one with more SCR.
Those of 8SCR withdrew them a few years ago and they are not easy to find, that's why I have one of 24SCR that are easier to find and on average they are 40€+shipping.
You will not get all the juice out of the team you have.
With 4 tuner, you can record up to 16 free HD channels (verified in DUO2, Solo4K and Ultimo4K with internal hard disk).
Beware of the 24/32 programmable tuners, they are cheap, but it confirms that the programmed purchases, the programmer costs € 150 on average.

As I read, the Uno4K has blind search, is it operational? works?
Do not confuse with automatic/manual channel search that uses the tp/frequencies that are in the file satellites.xml, this one works well.But with blind search really, unicable LNB will not work.If a tuner/SCR is not used, it is "turned off" and there is no activity/communication, it takes a "pelin" to activate, if you do some test and you are activating SCR, you may say "no signal" and not a second later the channel is ok, at the end I leave some pictures of the communication that goes down the cable, only 3 SCR active, on the right with 10 SCR assets.

With unicable LNB, the tuner is configured in an SCR, the receiver asks if it has a signal in such frequency and before the LNB responds, it is already asking for another frequency, in Astra to 19'2ºE, of 1400 channels, it only finds 80 .Since you have 2 Legacy outputs, you can do a test, connect to one of the 2 outputs, then configure tuner A for normal LNB and see how it works.

LNB_unicable_3-10SCR_activos.jpg (Megasat Unicable II LNB Diavolo 24SCR).
LNB_unicable_3-10SCR_activos.jpg

Last edited:

Tururu

BH Lover
Error... tuner ===> LNB unicable programable

Cuidado con los LNB unicable programables de 24/32, son baratos (50-60€), pero confirma que los compras programados, el programador cuesta 150€ de media, si lo tienes que comprar.
Beware of the programmable unicable LNBs of 24/32, they are cheap (50-60€), but confirm that the programmed purchases, the programmer costs € 150 on average, if you have to buy it.

Los LNB unicable, estan en un fichero y no importa si los datos de comunicacion estan bien.
Un SCR para cada tuner.
The unicable LNB are in a file and it does not matter if the communication data is good.
One SCR for each tuner.

Angel Martin

Vu+ Newbie
Muchas gracias Tururu. Con la configuración que me has recomendado el deco me da un rendimiento fantastico y con 4 SCR es más que suficiente de momento. Me quedo con este LNB y con la idea de que aún puedo sacar más rendimiento al deco si lo necesitara.

Efectivamente tiene 2 puertos legacy aunque no los tengo conectados por cable. Si necesitas que haga alguna pruebas para tener más datos que compartir en la comunidad, dime y lo haré sin problemas. Por mi, no lo necesito que con los canales que tengo estoy feliz.

Solo me queda la duda de las imagenes para este deco. He visto algunos compis de 4K con Openspa y con VTI y me queda la duda de si disfrutaría más con estas imágenes que con blackhole.

Gracias de nuevo por todo!

---------------------------

Thanks a lot Tururu. With the current config that you suggested for my deco all works great and with 4 SCR I got more than I need so I do not think to buy a new one, I will keep this model, although I understand that I have more room with the deco.

It does have 2 legacy ports although not connected currently. Please let me know if you want me to test the blind scan with these ports in these model for research purposes that you want to share in the community, I will be happy to help. I am happy with my current channels and do not need more.

Still wonder which image will be more suitable for my deco. I have seen quite a few people with 4K models using either Openspa or VTI and I have the feeling that these images are more comfortable and I would probably enjoy them more than blackhole?

Thanks again for all your help

Tururu

BH Lover
@Angel Martin a6777.gif
VU+Solo4K tienes de OpenSpa.
VU+Uno4k no tienes de OpenSpa.
VU+Ultimo4k no tienes de OpenSpa.

En el Ultimo4k me gusta mas VTI, esperando que saquen imagen de Openspa.
Como todo va sobre gustos, cada uno pone lo que quiere.

No necesito ninguna prueba, tengo LNB unicable de 24scr.
El problema es la configuracion de motor, no son muy amigas de los LNB unicable.
-------
VU + Solo4K you have OpenSpa.
VU + Uno4k do not have OpenSpa.
VU + Ultimo4k you do not have OpenSpa.

In the Ultimo4k I like more VTI, waiting for them to get an image of Openspa.
Since everything is about tastes, everyone puts what they want.

I do not need any proof, I have unicable LNB of 24scr.
The problem is the engine configuration, they are not very friendly to the unicable LNB.