Vu+ Zero 4K 3rd party remote problem + sound question

opensol

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, for a long time i using Harmony Remote for controlling my setup.
Also it' working with my new Zero 4k, but for some reason half of the button pressed working like a press button twice. Any file with setting to fix this? Original remote working well
Also Dolby digital sound volume are to low comparing to MPG, and i didn't have this problem with my old zero (non 4k). Any chance to fix it ?

AlexWilMac

Are you sure the problem is the setting for the VU+? Maybe it's the remote itself to have problems. Have you tried it with other simpler devices like a TV, for example?

opensol

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, i control with this remote TV, mediaplayer and AV Receiver. Also old Zero (non 4k) working well with this remote (even reprogramming are not requred)

AlexWilMac

Maybe VU+Zero4K has got a different Remote Control Code, the parameter you can set by the plugin with this name.
Remember that changing this code may result into the impossibility of controlling the VU+ but you can also use the "virtual" remote in the OWIF to set it and set it to the right value.
For instance, Solo4K and Duo2 both use code 2. Some old models use 1...
What image do you use?

opensol

Vu+ Newbie
BlackHole 3.0.9 .N 2020-05-11-master (i got already flashed)
It's only chance that the Harmony Remote uses some strange IR commands which was ok for zero, but gets smth strange on Zero 4K