VU+ ZERO 4K Blind Scan

Tunder

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All
I am interested on buying this new receiver, I understand it has blind scan capabilities, just wondering if any members here have this receiver already and can provide information on the Blind scan, is it fast? or to slow?
I would like to know if there is a video on the blind scan that someone can point me to the video, or if a owner of this receiver can make a video of the Blind scan and post it in this thread.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Tunder

Gold_66

Vu+ User
There's this video where he says it isn't working:

On the other hand I remember reading somewhere that it works after latest fixes, however it still contains bugs so it can't scan completely and some channels remain missing etc.
I'd be also interested in knowing if this feature works properly or not, as it would be a first for FBC tuners and this would mean there's hope for other 4K models as well. ;)

Tunder

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Gold_66
I saw this video on youtube, I also saw a blind scan video from an owner of this receiver , I read here under software that the black hole added blind scan to this receiver.
I wondering if the owners of this receiver are satisfy with it, I know is very early and I am sure there is bugs that need to be address.
Regards.
Tunder

Ev0

Admin
The blind scan does work on the Zero4K

It is not perfect though, if I do a manual scan on a satellite, then I find more transponders than I find with the blindscan, but it's a start.

Tururu

BH Lover
It is not perfect though, if I do a manual scan on a satellite, then I find more transponders than I find with the blindscan, but it's a start.

With normal LNB or unicable LNB.?
With VU+DUO2 blind scan, the unicable LNB does not respond in time and from Astra to 19'2ºE it only finds 88 channels.
That's why the question.
----------
Con LNB normal ó LNB unicable.?
Con VU+DUO2 escaneo ciego, el LNB unicable no responde a tiempo y de Astra a 19'2ºE solo encuentra 88 canales.
Por eso la pregunta.

Tunder

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All
Thanks for your input, about the 4K reception, does it look good?
Let us know.
Regards.
Tunder

Aliraza63

Vu+ Newbie
Usually engima2 receivers dont have best blind scan results . rather then wasting time in it I prefer to update sat xml file and fallow the manual scan option

Venc

Vu+ Newbie
Usually engima2 receivers dont have best blind scan results . rather then wasting time in it I prefer to update sat xml file and fallow the manual scan option

What about choosing quite other way to perform blindscan (I tested it on SOLO4K, UNO4K and Octagon SF4008. The blindscan plugin works, but can't find no transponders).
What about creating plugin, which would automatically generate sat xml files with different most used frequencies and performing normal scan repeatedly for that pregenerated sets of frequencies and channel settings. Such approach should work on any enigma2 receiver regardless of manufacturers support for blindscan, which seems to me be very buggy and unstable.

Tururu

BH Lover
@Aliraza63
You do not know what you're missing in those skies.
The one of hours of laughter that provides to see what they think that nobody sees or listens.
The "commercial" channels are the result of fishing.
Depending on where you update or who the file satellites.xml is, it can be "old".
------
No sabes lo que te pierdes por esos cielos.
La de horas de risas que proporciona ver lo que piensan que nadie ve ó escucha.
Los canales "comerciales" es el resultado de la pesca.
Segun donde actualices ó de quien sea el fichero satellites.xml, puede ser "viejo".

PS: One attached to "channel fishing"/Un afcionado a la "pesca de canales" 1982.
a6775.gif a6701.gif

Tururu

BH Lover
@Venc
Octagon SF4008
I had it among its characteristics, but it turns out that it is pending tasks.

One of the last VU + 4K if it brings the blind search, but it does not work very well, who has it, find less channels than with the tp's in satellites.xml, hopefully it improves.
In Solo4K it does not work.
The new ARM chip is what it has, the programs do not work, the FBC tuner.
In the VU+DUO2 it works "almost right", it is as you indicate,
-----------
Octagon SF4008
Lo tenia entre sus caracteristicas, pero resulta que esta en tareas pendientes.

Uno de los ultimos VU+4K si trae la busqueda ciega, pero no funcina muy bien, quien lo tiene, encuentra menos canales que con los tp's dentro de satellites.xml, esperemos que mejore.
En Solo4K no funciona.
Los nuevos chip ARM es lo que tiene, los programas no funcionan, los tuner FBC.
En el VU+DUO2 funciona "casi bien", es como indicas,

Tunder

Vu+ Newbie

Hello EvO
How is the blind Scan coming alone, is it getting better?
Let us know.
Regards.
Tunder

tedy58

Vu+ Newbie
Can somebody post here a link to a plugin, or upload the plugin here.
I dind't see if you write for the original image that Vu+ zero 4k come or you are talking here for other images so I will write my observations.
I try blindscan plug-in with few images. At OpenPLI it doesn't work, on ATV it works, but as above written posts it find only few channels, and not full range scanned feq.