Vu+ Zero4k Question please!!!!

lex7791

Vu+ Newbie
Dr Admins,Mods,and other good persons...
I have a question because i like very very very much bh images and i am very interested in Blackhole images and vu+receivers(i have a lot) :) :) :)
My question is:
Before days i had posted a crash log of my zero4k because i couldnt did online upade(green screen) from i version.
Also I tried 2 or 3 wifi usb dongles that bh image i version see in the beggining but then the wifi option from menu dissappears(only local lan see the image)
Also the snr signal is incorect....in hotbird 13 //eutelsat 9 /// astra 19.2 snr is always almost 100%
i think ,,this is vu driver problem.(I have inverto lnb and good dish 1.10m with good motor and good cables
So My SOS question is:
When will we have new flashable clean install,,update image?Please please can you tell me about when?
I am a BH and VU+ Lover!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!

Aliraza63

Vu+ Newbie
There are number of files and libs are there in image. Not only the drivers or any specific file for which BH team releases new image . It definitely takes time to rebuild and to release the stable version . Online update offers often some time minor changes , some time bugs fixing and some time essential changes according to the boxes. When BH team will release its stable version it will be announced here .