Windows 10 Network probs

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Anyone else having any problems with accessing the VU box via the home network? I mean on Windows 7, under network, you could see the VU box and the HDD so it was easy to drag and drop.

Thanks

Mark

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Having spoken to Microsoft help a few times, they said that it was not a feature on Windows 10 Home edition but it was included in the Pro version! They also said that it would be addressed in an update "in the near future".

Well.....two updates later and it now works, so they did what they said :) All sored now.

nunigaia

Having spoken to Microsoft help a few times, they said that it was not a feature on Windows 10 Home edition but it was included in the Pro version! They also said that it would be addressed in an update "in the near future".

Well.....two updates later and it now works, so they did what they said :) All sored now.

Afaik ... on windows 10 launching day ... microsoft provides an update!
For me, this is not far so good!

Best user windows 7
best regards

nunigaia

Ev0

Admin
Windows 10 Pro (x64) is great, I tried it, thinking it would be rubbish like Windows 8 was.

But I actually really like it, and so far it all seems to work fine for me, even some stuff that didn't work in Windows 7 Ultimate (x64).

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
I am loving 10, all is working great now and I normally hate change, so I upgraded and kept my fingers crossed.

technomate

Vu+ Newbie
win 10 seems ok and working fine
my concern is will we loose the look of win7 on desktop
and end up with just apps as time goes on?
anyone who can answer this....
to answer the first post I have no priblems using the network
to find the vu+duo2 and editing

Last edited: