X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity 3.56

Added in direct source streams for XUI ONE panels - recording vod/series/catchup still uses orignal url for now. I had an issue and not got around to fixing it tonight.
Moved "reset stored data" out of main menu

Thx @KiddaC

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.56.20211228_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 63

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity V3.57 (beta release)

Just a minor update of the beta - might still have a few niggles i need to investigate before I make it a proper release.
Amended menu widths to help with international language text
Amended "Expires" German word
Amended Sort button text error after filtering.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.57.20220109_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 16

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity V3.58

Includes all the previous beta amends
Fixed duplicate playlists.txt file entries causing a runaway list of entries.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.58.20220116_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 76

Léna

Vu+ Newbie
Bonjour à tous,
J'ai un petit souci, j'ai installé XStreamity et activé avec succès la liste IPTV de mon abonnement mais je n'ai pas de EPG, dois-je ajouter un fichier genre EPG Import pour avoir le guide des programmes? Merci d'avance pour votre aide,
Léna

Léna

Vu+ Newbie
Bonjour et merci Thomas67 :)
Comment faire cette mise à jour manuelle? Est-ce qu'il y a un autre plugin EPG que je dois installer dans le même répertoire que XStreamity? Ou bien s'agit-il du lien EPG fourni par l'opérateur où j'ai acheté mon abonnement? Merci pour votre réponse et votre aide,
Léna

You must have epg import installed. But in all our images EPG Import is already installed.
So if you use OBH or BH plugin is already at place.

In the Main Menu of Xstreamity you should see the menu entry "Manual Update EPG"
Just press OK on the entry to start updating your epg.
This takes some minutes and don't exit the plugin.

You can also check the EPG Import plugin if a source has been created.
Open EPG Import and press blue button on your remote control to open the source page.
Now check if there is a source who start with xstreamity in it's name.

You can manual import the source with yellow button to check that the source from your provider is working :)

Léna

Vu+ Newbie
Hello and thank you for your support! And sorry Alexwilmac, next time I'll use the french section (that I didn't found :( )
Also, thank you so much for your help, Thomas67, I really appreciate!
Have a great day you all,
Léna

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity v3.59

Just a minor update.
Fixed channel list crash - if server was mega slow or not responding. Now added this for live, vod, series, catchup pontiak

Added in Alterative EPG url in playlist settings. (the old way was you had to edit the json file)
Your provider needs to supply you with this url as it needs to match your channel IDs.
Option NOT required if you haven't been asked to use a specific EPG url.

I have seen a few of these lately using a universal EPG source. So this might the way things are going.
Someone who has one of these alternaive EPG urls, can you please test it. Because I can't. tataos

Added in Estonian Translation

And finally I was trying to some better stream management for streams that are valid but fail to initially play. (mainly adult channels )
I now reload the stream after 10 seconds.
If that fails again after another 10 seconds, then I switch the streamtype from 1 to 4097 or 4097 to 1. (I don't retry 5001, 5002, 8193. They should either work or not.)
If that fails again. You get told the stream has failed, so you don't have to sit there watching a black screen hoping its going to load.

There is also a hidden streamplayer log file. Blue button on streamplayer. Mainly for my use. But others might find it useful.

Tnx. @KiddaC

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.59.20220229_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 19

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity 3.61

KiddaC wrote
-Fixed VTI streamplayer hidden blue button crash
-Fixed a possible EPG data clash - Do note: you might need to manual refresh your EPG from main menu as it might now have a new reference

If any of your providers urls start with https:// you will need the epgimport.py hack to view EPG for these providers.

Later OE-Alliance builds have this https amend already so the hack isn't required for and recent and updated oe-alliance images.

Using the epgimport.py hack for http:// is not required but can still be added if desired.

Copy the epgimport.py file over to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport

and restart your gui.

Thx @KiddaC

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.61.20220305_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • EPGImport.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 31

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity V3.62

Added some error catches for errors dsayers and urie have previously highlighted
Changed catchup streamtype to be the same as vod/series. i.e if set to 5001 in settings for these it will play catchup the same.
Fixed an error in in my hidden streamplayer logger to prevent a crash on VTI
Tweaked The Movie Database code (TMDB)
Internet Movie Database should now search for a refined named rather than the original name full of junk (Do note, it seems IMDB has stopped working this evening. Nothing to do with my plugin - it might be ok tomorrow - if not we going to have to wait for a IMDB plugin update)
Unified all the quotes in my code to double quotes - back end work, doesn't effect anything in the plugin.

p.s I forgot to update the version.txt file. The plugin will still show 3.61 in the screens. Sorry

Thx @KiddaC

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.62.20220315_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 26

Rednet

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

As I have seen in another post, the X-Streamity screen looks bigger than my TV. When I scroll through the channels in the playlist their name is partially cut off on the left. Is there any way to fix this?
I also can't find any settings in the main settings that are related to resolution or OSD size.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 42

josagi

Vu+ User+++
XStreamity V3.64

New VOD Downloader
also forced domains to be lowercase. Might eliminate some problems mentioned of late.

Thx @KiddaC

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.64.20220405_all.ipk
    2 MB · Views: 73

aigor1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

As I have seen in another post, the X-Streamity screen looks bigger than my TV. When I scroll through the channels in the playlist their name is partially cut off on the left. Is there any way to fix this?
I also can't find any settings in the main settings that are related to resolution or OSD size.

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem...Does anyone know how to fix it?

josagi

Vu+ User+++
New skin Blackblue for hd and fhd with Pig

Thanks marwen

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• Blackblue.rar
    694.1 KB · Views: 30