XBMC issue with Mediaplayer2

GSp

Vu+ User
Hi,
when I start the XBMC plug-in and try to play a video file (.avi), the screen remains desperately black a,d nothing happens.
When I then exit XBMC and goto Mediaplayer2 plug-in and select the very same video file, there it plays back correctly ! :eek:

Any ideas on what is wrong ?
Thanks,
GS (running BH 2.1.7.1 on vuduo2)

nunigaia

Hi,
when I start the XBMC plug-in and try to play a video file (.avi), the screen remains desperately black a,d nothing happens.
When I then exit XBMC and goto Mediaplayer2 plug-in and select the very same video file, there it plays back correctly ! :eek:

Any ideas on what is wrong ?
Thanks,
GS (running BH 2.1.7.1 on vuduo2)

Indeed your STB is running with Blackhole 2.1.7.1, what i say for Xbmc ( Mediaplayer2 ), on using Open Black Hole 01, should work flawlesly without any troubles on the image you are using!

Check this --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...mediaplayer2-as-default-player-on-xbmc.23381/ , and adapt as you presently using FullHD skins or HD skins.

Best regards
nunigaia

GSp

Vu+ User
Thanks. I had already followed this tutorial to install mediaplayer2 (thanks for this, btw) but now I see there was an updated version 14/07/15. I will thus re-read and post feedback.
Rgds,
GS