Xbmc/Kodi

jaa

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you.
I updated to 3.0.1. But it cant play the movies.
Is it a movie/music player i have to install?

Is it something else i have to install

tapatalkas

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All,
I have installed MediaPlayer2, but there is still a problem.
I have build film catalog in XBMC using UNC path to my NAS. There is no problem to collect information about these films, but when I try to play the film the MediaPlayer2 is opening, I see the film on the playlist, but there is nothing more - no playing.
When I try to play the same film from the USB and using the same MediaPlayer2, everything is ok.
Could you explain me why I cannot play the film starting it from XBMC - the same film in the same player?
Maybe the UNC path is the source of problem?
What can I do with it?

florini2

Vu+ Newbie
all images then kodi 15,2 plugins.OPEN ATV then kodi 16 jarvis.BLACK HOLE is the best image for vuplus.Not posibil update new version kodi in this image????please

florini2

Vu+ Newbie
This year posibil best satelite provider down (s.. IT) end ,,next....,,? future for vuplus is iptv and now kodi is the best solution.Like VUPLUS like BLACKHOLE and next 3 year i dont change this reciver an this image.YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM and first image prefer for more VUPLUS boxes in all the word.

jrbmw

Vu+ User
The best image yes but needs to update kodi to the latest version . After all this is where kodi was first introduced for the Vu