XBMC Tutorial

hwads

Vu+ Newbie
All credit to TV addons not me.
Follow the steps below.

At step 12 click start here, Then click 'plugin addon installer' and let it install it will tell you when its done.
Then go back to the home screen, click 'Programs' Then Addon installer.
Now you can choose any addon you like .Try 'featured addons' then 'genesis' (good for movies) or 'Navi-X'

Enjoy

Step 1: Navigate to the “File manager” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.32.58-PM.jpg

Step 2: Click on the “Add source” option.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.06-PM.jpg

Step 3: Select the top text input box marked “<None>” under the “Enter the paths of browse for the media locations” field.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.09-PM.jpg

Step 4: Using the on-screen keyboard, type in “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button. In case you’re having trouble, press the “Symbols” button to insert the colon and forward slashes.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-12.52.22-AM.jpg

Step 5: Select the bottom text input box under the “Enter a name for the media Source” field.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.20-PM.jpg

Step 6: Using the on-screen keyboard, type in “fusion” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.22-PM.jpg

Step 7: Press the “OK” button at the bottom of the window.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-12.52.26-AM.jpg

Step 8: You’ll now notice that “fusion” is listed within the “File manager” window.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.27-PM.jpg

Step 9: Return to the main menu, then Navigate to the “Settings” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.35-PM.jpg

Step 10: Select the “Add-ons” option from the left side menu bar.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.38-PM.jpg

Step 11: Press the “Ok” button when prompted with the “First run help…” dialogue.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.40-PM.jpg

Step 10: Select the “Install from zip file” option.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.43-PM.jpg

Step 11: Select the “fusion” folder from the listing.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.45-PM.jpg

Step 12: You’ll now be able to open whichever folder from which you wish to install add-ons for Kodi.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.33.53-PM.jpg

Recommended Method: You’ll find easy configuration tools such as the Config Wizard, Addon Installer and Fresh Start program add-ons within the “start-here” folder.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.34.08-PM.jpg

magua_

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! I followed your tutorial but I get an "installation failed" when trying to download it. I tested on my laptop and my VPS, with the same version of XBMC gotham that I have on my Vu+ Solo SE v2, and they did work ok, no problem installing and downloading from fusion repo.

Any ideas what could be wrong with it? I got the lastest Black Hole installed.

magua_

Vu+ Newbie
I reflashed and now it works, but I still have another problem with the PVR, simply put, the addons for the PVR are gone. If someone has an idea how to install the vuplus.pvr without going through addons, please let me know.

NsC0001

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I followed the instructions above after I reflashed my soloSE with BH 2.1.7 and initially I was able to install Genesis. The worked for the first day but what ever I tried to run or install gave me error Script Failed?
Any suggestions on fixing this?

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
All credit to TV addons not me.
Follow the steps below.

At step 12 click start here, Then click 'plugin addon installer' and let it install it will tell you when its done.
Then go back to the home screen, click 'Programs' Then Addon installer.
Now you can choose any addon you like .Try 'featured addons' then 'genesis' (good for movies) or 'Navi-X'

Enjoy

Step 1: Navigate to the “File manager” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.

View attachment 21217

Step 2: Click on the “Add source” option.

View attachment 21218

Step 3: Select the top text input box marked “<None>” under the “Enter the paths of browse for the media locations” field.

View attachment 21219

Step 4: Using the on-screen keyboard, type in “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button. In case you’re having trouble, press the “Symbols” button to insert the colon and forward slashes.

View attachment 21220

Step 5: Select the bottom text input box under the “Enter a name for the media Source” field.

View attachment 21221

Step 6: Using the on-screen keyboard, type in “fusion” without quotations, and then press the “Done” button.

View attachment 21222

Step 7: Press the “OK” button at the bottom of the window.

View attachment 21223

Step 8: You’ll now notice that “fusion” is listed within the “File manager” window.

View attachment 21224

Step 9: Return to the main menu, then Navigate to the “Settings” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.

View attachment 21225

Step 10: Select the “Add-ons” option from the left side menu bar.

View attachment 21226

Step 11: Press the “Ok” button when prompted with the “First run help…” dialogue.

View attachment 21227

Step 10: Select the “Install from zip file” option.

View attachment 21228

Step 11: Select the “fusion” folder from the listing.

View attachment 21229

Step 12: You’ll now be able to open whichever folder from which you wish to install add-ons for Kodi.

View attachment 21230

Recommended Method: You’ll find easy configuration tools such as the Config Wizard, Addon Installer and Fresh Start program add-ons within the “start-here” folder.

View attachment 21231

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Dear hwads,
thanks for perfect tutorial, the 1st time I configured KODI & now enjoying.
I once again thank you & BH team for such amazing image.