2.1.7.01 weird streaming/recording on its own.

sgar

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I am on 2.1.7.01, all fine, but I have noticed lately that the rec symbol in the display is showing almost all the time. I am not streaming anything or recording anything, I can and I do from time to time, but this is just doing it on it´s own. The problem is, it makes one of my lnb´s unusable once it´s on "rec" mode. When I reboot I get a warning telling me a recording is in process or coming up. After reboot withing 5 min the rec symbol reappears. I tried it even without network cable or USB, it´s almost always on rec.
Any ideas?

PVi1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I am on 2.1.7.01, all fine, but I have noticed lately that the rec symbol in the display is showing almost all the time. I am not streaming anything or recording anything, I can and I do from time to time, but this is just doing it on it´s own. The problem is, it makes one of my lnb´s unusable once it´s on "rec" mode. When I reboot I get a warning telling me a recording is in process or coming up. After reboot withing 5 min the rec symbol reappears. I tried it even without network cable or USB, it´s almost always on rec.
Any ideas?
Didn't you enabled some kind of epg sync? Some epg sync plugins use second tuner for that.

sgar

Vu+ Newbie
Didn't you enabled some kind of epg sync? Some epg sync plugins use second tuner for that.
Dont think thats the reason, I looked everywhere but automatic sync was disabled.

Close it and change passwords and see if the problem persists.

I had both 8001 and 8002 open on my router, seems like it was only doing this on port 8001, do, I have now disabled it and it works!!
Still really strange thing.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Dont think thats the reason, I looked everywhere but automatic sync was disabled.

I had both 8001 and 8002 open on my router, seems like it was only doing this on port 8001, do, I have now disabled it and it works!!
Still really strange thing.
You may have been hacked.