3.0.2.C crash when starting film with EMC

ch061441

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Forum,
with the last Update my Vu+ crash while watching a fillm with EMC here the log.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1461351689.zip
    19 KB · Views: 16

ch061441

Vu+ Newbie
using EMC or Media Player, crashes, I don't know why, but only after update to 3.0.2.C.
Any infos or tips, how to solve this ........

Back to 3.0.2.B, but there is no image for flash

E_lite

Vu+ User
Same here friend, crash to GSOD with movies, mkv- local HDD, or NAS, doesnt metter-- with the normal mediaplayer- i went back to 301.

nunigaia

Hi Forum,
with the last Update my Vu+ crash while watching a fillm with EMC here the log.
Crash using Media Player, film on network server
Same here friend, crash to GSOD with movies, mkv- local HDD, or NAS, doesnt metter-- with the normal mediaplayer- i went back to 301.
the same thing vu+dou2
the same thing vu+Zero
crash crash crash

Try this version of Enhanced Movie Center and reply your tests.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0.+git20160423+c55e28b_R0_all.ipk
    643.9 KB · Views: 16

Matrix10

Administrator
Is it only with mkv files or all video files ?

For solo 4k I have no crash with mkv files i have and recorded ts files.
Do you use the Subtitles so they cause crash ??

Si-tron

Vu+ Newbie
Is it only with mkv files or all video files ?

For solo 4k I have no crash with mkv files i have and recorded ts files.
Do you use the Subtitles so they cause crash ??

I'm using a Vu+Duo2, just done a few more quick tests. I can play some MKV files fine but others result in a full crash, copying the files to the internal hard drive and attempting to play still crashes the box.
The recorded files play fine and most other file formats seem to play, Subs are off and the onlly difference I can see with a quick look is the audio channels in the MKV's which crash are 6 channel, may or may not be connected. When I get a few mins I will try and narrow the crash some more, hope this helps.

Si.

Matrix10

Administrator
I think that those who prefer multimedia options for now is better to use OBH image,
because it has a lot of modifications related to Multimedia .

Si-tron

Vu+ Newbie
After having another quick play I managed to get a MP4 to crash also, nothing to do with the audio after comparing the video file details, seems to be when the video bitrate is quite high? the videos which crashed seem to be over 4000 kbps if under that they seem to play fine, also included a very primitive photo of the crash screen.

Attachments

• IMG-20160425-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160425-WA0002.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 18

nunigaia

Can we just update it or need to uninstal and install this one?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

I´ve it installed in my DUO2 ... and no crash ... Although it has been updated yesterday ... so please test it and report if it is fixed.

If not ... post the crashlog with this information:

Image used in your STB.
Vuplus original STB model you own.
How you get the GSOD.
Kind of Media played.

Note: Try with this one attached. ( NEW VERSION from 24/06/2016 )

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0.+git20160424+5b037e5_R0_all.ipk
    641.9 KB · Views: 22

Si-tron

Vu+ Newbie
I did a complete reinstall this morning, all was fine until I did the online updates then as described above certain files work and certain files don't, not a EMC issue as the internal media player crashes the same.