Request 3Player

thijss

Vu+ User
Hi folks an other plug-in from Rogerthis ,it's confirmed working on Vix.
But i like Black-hole better i put it in my extension folder but when reboot it will not work in the B.Hole image because of some module named sgmllib does not excist.
Would someone have a look at this plug-in and see if they can make it work on B.hole image's

Just seen that i put this in the wrong section should be in the English section,someone might move it?

Attachments

• 3player.rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 24

a911

The BH Lover
Hi folks an other plug-in from Rogerthis ,it's confirmed working on Vix.
But i like Black-hole better i put it in my extension folder but when reboot it will not work in the B.Hole image because of some module named sgmllib does not excist.
Would someone have a look at this plug-in and see if they can make it work on B.hole image's

Just seen that i put this in the wrong section should be in the English section,someone might move it?

What does the plugins do, will U give some explaining, please!

athenrybhoy

Vu+ Newbie
same problem here on latest blackhole module named sgmllib does not excist -, would love to get this working rte player works.

thijss

Vu+ User
mickd has this fixed i'll post the 2 working ones here for you rte+3player
just move /ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and enjoy

Attachments

• Irish tv players plug-ins B.H..rar
    90.2 KB · Views: 30

athenrybhoy

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the players only had a quick glance at the 3player 2 or 3 shows worked but tallafornia kept crashing the box so no loss there lol. and thanks to mickd too.