7+ day EPG for Enigma2 ?

chaerntejohn

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone tell me which one I should use, currently only shows now and next programs.
I tried to search but lots of EPG questions for other images, just wondered if there is a simple one for Enigma. Loaded via USB ? as not done the PC connection yet.

I will no doubt change to BH or Vix at some point but just getting to grips with things as they are. Finally managed to get all channels up and running, just need to move to favourites and then be able to plan ahead as to what to record.

chaerntejohn

Vu+ Newbie
I looked up crossepg but think it is for Vix ? Seems that way from the info on youtube. I don't know how this works so am sorry for now following the instructions.
I will try tomorrow but don't recall seeing EPG as an option in any of the Enigma setup menus.

Looking around I think I may as well change to BH or Vix as it looks like Enigma is a bit of a basic Image, lack of 7day epg being one limitation.
Am I correct to think that BH or Vix would allow a 7 day EPG to be added but Enigma won't ?

Bottom line is without a 7 day epg any box is a bit useless as you have no idea what is coming up later. This means you have to be there 24/7 monitoring the next program on all channels to see if you are interested. To be honest the Enigma image should have one of these as standard as no use without one, luckily I have my Humax until this is sorted out.

Last edited: