A big hello :)

tam9

Vu+ Newbie
Guys,

Great community you all have here - I've been reading it for the past couple of days whilst trying to setup my vu+ duo (which you will inevitably find me asking mostly stupid questions).

I'm hoping to receive help whilst help others at the same time; my main area of expertise is network engineering with a Cisco background focused on security and VOIP mainly.

If I can be of any help I will.

Thanks again,

Tam.

Matrix10

Administrator
Guys,

Great community you all have here - I've been reading it for the past couple of days whilst trying to setup my vu+ duo (which you will inevitably find me asking mostly stupid questions).

I'm hoping to receive help whilst help others at the same time; my main area of expertise is network engineering with a Cisco background focused on security and VOIP mainly.

Thanks again,

Tam.

Hi Tam

It's nice to have experts on our forum who can assist others.
Glad to have you with us.
:welcome:to VUplus community​
and Happy New Year !
Rgd MX​

Tamaki

Administrator
Guys,

Thanks again,

Tam.
Welcome with us.
:welcome: