A bug and a question....

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
I am using the default skin on BH 1.4.3 and the date field on the status bar only displays '240120', i.e. it is missing the two last digit in the year (should be 24012011).... Is this a known bug or?

Also, is it possible to install the Cool TV EPG plugin and if so, where can I download it from?

Otherwise, great image... :)

Regards,

BTJ

a911

The BH Lover
I am using the default skin on BH 1.4.3 and the date field on the status bar only displays '240120', i.e. it is missing the two last digit in the year (should be 24012011).... Is this a known bug or?

Also, is it possible to install the Cool TV EPG plugin and if so, where can I download it from?

Otherwise, great image... :)

Regards,

BTJ

Just re-put the Default Skin,,,,all info are present...date is complete 25.01.2011,,,No bug or what so ever!
My recommendation, put other BH skin and then go back to default,,,!!

For Cool TV Guide, attached 4u,, put in /tmp... manual install, restart E2,,,long Blue!
And its tested , works fine with the great BH image,,,:)!
Thanx to Coolman for this nice plugin!

Have Fun!
a911

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide_Coolman_V2.1.3_all.rar
    306.6 KB · Views: 3

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
Just put the Default Skin,,,,all info are present...date is complete 25.01.2011,,,No bug or what so ever!

For Cool TV Guide, attached 4u,, put in /tmp... manual install, restart E2,,,long Blue!
And its tested , works fine with the great BH image,,,:)!

Have Fun!
a911

Ok, maybe it's my tv that shrinks the picture somehow..?

Thanks for the plugin... :)

BTJ

a911

The BH Lover
Check the A/V settings and make Disply 4:3 content to >just scale,,,,the same for 16.9 content!

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
Just checked and I saw I made a mistake... This is happening in the status bar when watching a recording, and not watching the tv...

BTJ

a911

The BH Lover
Just checked and I saw I made a mistake... This is happening in the status bar when watching a recording, and not watching the tv...

BTJ

Good, I am glade to know this!
thumbup.gif

With out a doubt ,we have "The Best Team + The Best Image"

Rgdz
a911

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
Not sure if I understood your last reply... I said the the bug was not in the status bar when watching tv but when watching a recording... So I am still wondering if this is a known bug or?

BTJ