A lot of channels duplicated even after uploading new channel list?

gbmitie

Vu+ Newbie
I have an uno with BH2.0.6 and still getting to grips with it slowly, I have bhp2.0.6 working with HDD internal, external usb dot tuner, and an usb for peg. However I have a problem now in that when I load a channel list it is not deleting the list alread in box so I have loads of duplicated channels.

help please, how do I get rid of the duplicates? I tried reading list from box using dream set but it only reads the new lists i.e. no sign of duplicates!!

gbmitie

Matrix10

Administrator
I have an uno with BH2.0.6 and still getting to grips with it slowly, I have bhp2.0.6 working with HDD internal, external usb dot tuner, and an usb for peg. However I have a problem now in that when I load a channel list it is not deleting the list alread in box so I have loads of duplicated channels.

help please, how do I get rid of the duplicates? I tried reading list from box using dream set but it only reads the new lists i.e. no sign of duplicates!!

gbmitie

If you used the BH Feeds for settings (green>>yellow>> online settings update) >> Remove and disable
Use Dreamboxedit and uplod a new settings ( not settings read from box).
New settings find on the NET.Later, you can make SCAN if you need.

gbmitie

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for reply. Ok I am a total newbie and struggling with all the jargon. I used dreamset to upload my first channel lists a few weeks ago, it was for 72 east to 42 west. In the meantime I manually scanned in a few new transponders, eg BT sport, espn, setanta. In addition I get a satelite at 9east called saorsat so I scanned that as well. And this caused duplicates. It's from 30w-42east is all I need , so I thought if I uploaded a brand new channel list today it would have all latest transponders and delete what I had on box already. The channel list came from another forum. I have not used the settings download in BH. My epg has stopped working as well and ***** wont start. I think I have to start again from scratch but cant get at box until Monday so I was looking for shortcuts. I have most things working but dont know exactly what I am doing. I use a motorised dish as well with a 4 way switch so need a channel lsettings fro 42e to 30w.

I'll get there eventually. I could do with 2 boxes.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks for reply. Ok I am a total newbie and struggling with all the jargon. I used dreamset to upload my first channel lists a few weeks ago, it was for 72 east to 42 west. In the meantime I manually scanned in a few new transponders, eg BT sport, espn, setanta. In addition I get a satelite at 9east called saorsat so I scanned that as well. And this caused duplicates. It's from 30w-42east is all I need , so I thought if I uploaded a brand new channel list today it would have all latest transponders and delete what I had on box already. The channel list came from another forum. I have not used the settings download in BH. My epg has stopped working as well and ***** wont start. I think I have to start again from scratch but cant get at box until Monday so I was looking for shortcuts. I have most things working but dont know exactly what I am doing. I use a motorised dish as well with a 4 way switch so need a channel lsettings fro 42e to 30w.

I'll get there eventually. I could do with 2 boxes.

Unfortunately

You must first read the forum rules.
Not allowed any discussion about the work, the use and problems
with emulators.
Normal for this violation we give seven days Ban.
But this time, I would ask you to read the Forum rules.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

===============================================================

Abt settings
I use dreamboxedit
which can delete old list/settings and FTP (upload) new.
You have to enable this in FTP window before upload >> dreamboxedit