A new Andriod Application is need to restart enigma 2

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
When I use some of plugins in BH, particular those stream related plugins, the receiver is often frozen.. It has been proofed the problems are caused by these plugins and not BH. After the system is frozen, the receiver is not respound to the remote control command. There is only two way to restart the receiver A. Switch off power from rear of the receiver or B, sending a restrat command from internet by dreambox edit. It is not very convenient to restart a PC just for a restart-receiver. Therefore, if some one can write an Andriod application which is just capable of sending a few telenet commands inluding the restart-enigma will be very handy and convienent.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks Eragon, it is very attractive for me. Let me have a little more time to understand it. By the way, what is the command to restart the enigma 2 and reboot for BH 2.0.8 R3. I used to send the commands by dreamox edit, But I do not know what the commands are in telnet. Would you please help?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Code:
Blackholecmd <command>
Supported commands are: standby shutdown reboot restartenigma2 restartemu
Please take note that all those commands are case sensitive:
Code:
root@vuduo2:~# blackholecmd standby
-sh: blackholecmd: not found

root@vuduo2:~# Blackholecmd standby
*******Black Hole Enigma2 Api Interface By Bac*cc**s**
Command: 'standby' sent to E2

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thank @Eragon. for your help. Would you please confirm whether my understanding is correct? (I know some telnet commands and basic useage, but do not know any BH related commands).
1. The BH has implanted BH own command 'Blackholecmd', which supports several 'sub-command' such as standby, rebboot.....
2. We can direcly access those BH commands (above) by normal telnet method without installing any extra plugin or command-managment software.

I have read the dreambox-telnet-command artcle which is pointed as above link. Does the 'Enigma2 tuner' in the artcle mean an enigma type receiver?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Yes, "enigma2 tuner" is used to represent any box based on that OS.

To start a telnet session from a dedicated app, simply supply the box's IP address.
From a Windows command prompt enter: telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
(telnet client must be first installed in Windows components setup menu)

Internal telnet server is already available in Enigma2 as the ftp server

At the telnet prompt the commands are simply to be entered as written:
Blackholecmd option

I tested the commands on my Duo2 and they work flawlessly.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks @Eragon for your information and testing the commands. I have installed putty on my windows, I will play those commnds and then I will use the andriod app to test those commands.

sat2020

Vu+ User
when i write telnet command my application need a password
whats password it?
when i write dreambox for password it didnt accept

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Default for Vu+ boxes with BH is user root with an empty password, unless you voluntarily changed it.
You can verify the user also with FTP or with a PC.

sat2020

Vu+ User
Default for Vu+ boxes with BH is user root with an empty password, unless you voluntarily changed it.
You can verify the user also with FTP or with a PC.
unfortunately it doesnt work for my tablet and vu duo
not importanet and necesary
thabk you