A suggestion to BH team or code creator 2

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
After a while of using the DUO2 and BH. I find the BH2.0.6 's timer and recording function control menu may need improvement.
1. After a timer recording started, there should have a control to stop the recording before reach the end of the timer. Currently, it can be done by delet the timer from Timer setting menue. It seems confused whether it delete the timer or also delete the recorded file in the same time ( that timer recorded)

Sugestion:
Remove the function 'stop recording' from the deleting timer function. The deleting function here is ONLY for delete the timer, not for stopping a currently processing recording.

2. Increase a section in the stop-start recording setting menu. In this section, let user have an option to stop certain recording when there are several recordings are proceeding. Currently, if you have more than 3 recordings in the same time, it is difficult to figure out which one you wish to stop. Currently, I do it by going to timer section. Can we add a recording -selecting-function in the red-recording button? It is very useful if there are more than 2 recordings are proceeding.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Have you tried another image such as vix? Just to see if image specific problem? Also have have you tried a re-flash of blackhole? Sometimes instal can have problems and re-flash may fix.
Sorry if you've already tried but just a thought.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

boyofford

Vu+ User
Have you tried another image such as vix? Just to see if image specific problem? Also have have you tried a re-flash of blackhole? Sometimes instal can have problems and re-flash may fix.
Sorry if you've already tried but just a thought.

You could try flashing with standard vuplus image too.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
You could try flashing with standard vuplus image too.

Thanks boyofford, I have flashed my receiver a few times and the issues are same. When I do the testing, I use a 'standard BH' without installing any optional plugin. I suspect that the issues are image related. However, I did not try any image. It may be a solution if the issues cannot be solved. The reason is clear. I cannot leave the routor always on even I am not at home for two weeks, but I may set the timer recording.