a weird problem with the bh 1.6.6

guli

Vu+ Newbie
a couple of nights ago i installed the latest bootloader into my vu+duo . i installed the latest bh 1.6.6 image last night & found that it does not recognise the /dev/sci0 for some reason .

i then restarted gui & then did a full restart only then did it recognise it . but the problem persists , this morning i checked to find the same problem so i did a restart again & now it does not recognise any of the cardreader slots .

i am baffled & need some urgent help .

DS-1

Vu+ User
It happens to me, too.

Non card reader is recognised, even if I reboot the system. This problem starts after bootloader & image update (1.6.6).

guli

Vu+ Newbie
yes that is something i will have to do if i find no solution by the end of the day .

cheers mate .

Matrix10

Administrator
Disconnect all USB sticks and hubs from your box and make the update again with only USB stick connected
on FRONT.

guli

Vu+ Newbie
if i understand you correctly , you are saying to do the bootloader update again . if so i will give that a try later with all gadgets not attatched .

cheers .

guli

Vu+ Newbie
It worked for me. Try to flash again without other USB hubs connected.

thats exactly what i do always , the only thing that i have connected to the box when flashing it is the ethernet cable .

i shall take that off aswell & try .