about pip configuration in side by side mode

oscar12

Vu+ Newbie
someone knows how to configure the "vu + last 4k" or what plugin to install to configure the "pip" as: Side by side mode that is, to be able to divide the screen in two with the same size Well, I can't find how it can be done (I can only activate pip with the blue button, but I can't put it in side by side form) Thank you very much in advance greetings to all

AlexWilMac

I'm sorry: no such a thing in BH.
You have many PiP types in OBH (after having activated PiP there, you'll again can enter the PiP by long blue and then, by GREEN, you can enter the PiP modes, using '0' to choose them.
In OBH you can also have the QuadPiP (the screen is divided in 4 quarter, 3 showing PiP continuously, the 4th shows a frame per second.
Nothing of the sort under BH.

oscar12

Vu+ Newbie
[QUOTE = "Alexwilmac, publicación: 273943, miembro: 63215"] Lo siento: no hay tal cosa en BH. [/ QUOTE]
Tiene muchos tipos de PiP en OBH (después de haber activado PiP allí, podrá volver a ingresar PiP en azul largo y luego, en VERDE, puede ingresar a los modos PiP, usando '0' para elegirlos.
En OBH también puede tener el QuadPiP (la pantalla está dividida en 4 cuartos, 3 mostrando PiP continuamente, el cuarto muestra un cuadro por segundo.
Nada de eso en BH.

goral

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry: no such a thing in BH.
You have many PiP types in OBH (after having activated PiP there, you'll again can enter the PiP by long blue and then, by GREEN, you can enter the PiP modes, using '0' to choose them.
In OBH you can also have the QuadPiP (the screen is divided in 4 quarter, 3 showing PiP continuously, the 4th shows a frame per second.
Nothing of the sort under BH.

I don't know haw, but I have Quad PiP under BH.
And works very well. all 4 quarter showing PiP in same manner. (long blue, then red) and I can save lots of configuration for quad pip (I have 12) with different combinations of tv channels.
PiP side by side - I not tested in BH but in OpenATV side by side is working, when you make PiP bigger and bigger... so when reach half size of screen, screen automaticity divided.

AlexWilMac

You don't know how? Simple: you have QuadPiP plugin installed.
And the so called PaP (what @oscar12 named Side-By-Side) is not a BH option. It exists only in open images, like OBH or OpenATV.