Add options (remove, rename, move) to the channel list

Add options (remove, rename, move) to the channel list

• Total voters

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Hy everybody,
I think that BH image needs some options like (remove, rename, move) in the channel list (no in favourites) so that we can organise better our channels :)
If you like the idea please vote :)

a911

The BH Lover
Thank you all for your support :)

U welcom....But is it possible to be done?

:lamo:,,,,And if it is!
I think only @the Vu+ base image, with the change in E2 programming......:confused:!
Then other image coders can adopted in their images!

My Regads,
تحياتي
a911

ab9adr

Vu+ User
U welcom....But is it possible to be done?

:lamo:,,,,And if it is!
I think only @the Vu+ base image, with the change in E2 programming......:confused:!
Then other image coders can adopted in their images!

My Regads,
تحياتي
a911
Actually I don't have any idea, I think that we need help of a coder :)

Dzoni

BH Lover
The last woed can get just coder in corespondation with vu+,so be patient for it.

Please do not spam with same multiple post in few minutes.

ab9adr

Vu+ User
The last woed can get just coder in corespondation with vu+,so be patient for it.

Please do not spam with same multiple post in few minutes.
Thanks Dzoni I'm sorry I didn't see it like spam :) I will not do it again

Dzoni

BH Lover
Yes I saw that You wanted to refresh thread but multiple post in few minutes is not a best choice :)

biscamax

BH Lover
Yes I agree with this idea, but I think it's like my friend a911 said, I guess this change have to be done first in Vu+ base/official image and just then other image coders can do it in their images.

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Yes I agree with this idea, but I think it's like my friend a911 said, I guess this change have to be done first in Vu+ base/official image and just then other image coders can do it in their images.
Thanks for your contribution. If there is a lot of people that like the idea we can contact vuplus, no ? :p

Dzoni

BH Lover
I think when our colleagues from BH team come back from vacation we will get some answers. I give my vote for option "rename" and "move" when we press "menu" in bouqets and "rename" in channels list if it is possible. We have "move mode" in channels list yet.

ab9adr

Vu+ User
I think when our colleagues from BH team come back from vacation we will get some answers. I give my vote for option "rename" and "move" when we press "menu" in bouqets and "rename" in channels list if it is possible. We have "move mode" in channels list yet.
I think that it's the time :)